Old Dog Checking Out Old Freinds

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren Hayes

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Its been along time. I think I have more than served my penance for past AHB convictions. 20 year+ AG`er, all rigs 3v 1v 2v, the challenges were and are endless.
Dropped off the scene for a long time. Will be good to catch up with ole buddies and foe!
Cheers
Haysie

Welcome back.

PS My wife was a huge Savage Garden fan.

Been a while cobber. ;)

Hello DH. Welcome Back.

Be nice.

I'll share a pint with you anytime

Yes Batz has been,
Remarkably quiet here, maybe the Friday night. Site looks like it has changed heaps - advertising etc. The way of the world huh. Nevermind, a few more years I can retire to Eden and have my brew supplies delivered by drone.

manticle said:
Hello DH. Welcome Back.

Be nice.

I'll share a pint with you anytime
:lol: Always
Manticle, always knew you were a leader. Great to see your wearing the steelcaps and baton now :ph34r: . Brewshed has changed since your last bicycle ride over.. added coolroom. Wheres the yeastking Wolfy these days? BribieG still going strong and re revolutionizing BIAB?

Wolfy is around the traps but less so on AHB. Lots of personal stuff going on I think but still stewarding beerfest this year.

Bribie is still in fine form.

Hi Haysie, good to see you back. I've moved from Bribie Island and now on the Mid North Coast of NSW if your'e ever up this way. That was a great meet up, still gets mentioned, especially Brad's farting... I'll go easy on the curries if there's a next time :p

Bribie G said:
Hi Haysie, good to see you back. I've moved from Bribie Island and now on the Mid North Coast of NSW if your'e ever up this way. That was a great meet up, still gets mentioned, especially Brad's farting... I'll go easy on the curries if there's a next time :p
Yes I was on fire that night, even outdone Pete.

Good to have your brewing knowledge back on board Haysie.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back