Ok Show Us Your Cat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird, I looked at that page only yesterday. If you read the hate-mail section (not the actual title, can't remember, sorry) it becomes pretty obvious it is just some sort of troll site like realultimatepower.net (except nowhere near as AWESOME).

While we're completely off-topic... Renegade, your penchant (desire, preference) for arguing reminds me of someone who was last seen on these forums just a few days before your registration. Probably a coincidence, but I just thought I would mention it.

OMG that makes heaps of sence! Jase71 had a love for JS golden ale! I knew I threw a troll at Ren for a reason.

But Renegade talks about making beer? I don't get the comparison.

I reckon Adam's on money...

That's very perceptive considering my responses regarding Adam & James' comment.

No points to you.

Edit: And your spelling is atrocious. "Through a Troll"? "Makes sence"?

Not my cat - No affiliation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet Aanuka -

Shes a Dat (half dog half cat)...plays fetch whilst i sit on the couch drinking throwing her paper, brings it back every single time. Thinks shes second in charge behind me but in front of the wife. Rescused from a vet in south melb who found the kittens in an alley. The junglist stripes and white socks are what pushed me ober the line choosing from 6 other kittens.

Image026.jpg

RIP Aanuka! :(

had to put her down 11pm sat night, it was the hardest descion ever to make. >$4k surgery or let her go? **** she was only 2.5 years old too. thought it was a snake bit first so we shelled out for the anti venom but it seems she may have eaten a toy or something and it got stuck ans she got septacemia (sp?)

so shattered.

Sorry to hear that man, not a cat person myself (although we do have one <_< ), still reckon it'll cut me if anything happened to her. RIP

My condolences Fents you made the right decision as there isn't much of a cat, body wise and if they take a hit viral or bacterial many don't make it. Why we lose pets is like asking whats life and death all about there is no answer but you never forget them as the pain diminishes over time.

Cheers mate.

sorry to hear fents. she was a cute little Dat.

hopefully my biker cat stays on top of motor vehicles and not under them. I'd hate to loose him even though i wasnt a cat person to start with.
IMG_0149.jpg

Very sorry to hear that, Fents. Beernut is probably right - cats aren't always real good at surgery, you did the right thing not putting her through that ordeal.

Very sorry to hear that, Fents. Beernut is probably right - cats aren't always real good at surgery, you did the right thing not putting her through that ordeal.

yea i can take peace in that, also peace of mind knowing we gave her anti venom if it was a snake.

still... dosnt stop that feeling that feels like your heart is being ripped through your rib cage and out your chest..

Latest posts

Back