Ok Show Us Your Cat

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QB.... Molly is stunning....

Masterchef_004.jpg

QB.... Molly is stunning....
Isn't she just. But comments like that go straight to her head. She'll be bragging all night to Mia.

Those photos were taken about a year ago, and she's never really grown since then. She's still light enough to pick up with a flick of the wrist - so much so that she expects it every time you walk past her, and she literally (actual use of the word literally) jumps up for a cuddle every time. She's so small and docile that I can just carry her about like a baby or walk around with her on my shoulder. As a consequence of being a tiny cat, she's taken a shine to sneaking under the covers to sleep at night.

Mia's a lot bigger now, but still rolls over for bellyrubs every time I'm near. Won't do it for SWMBO. B)

I fail to understand why you would point out that you're utilising the English language in a correct manner. It's not a unique skillset on this forum.

It's called 'catering for the majority'. Just be glad you didnt need the parentheses (words added, often in brackets, to clarify definition).

I fail to understand why you would point out that you're utilising the English language in a correct manner. It's not a unique skillset on this forum.
Are you getting to a point here? In the original sentence I was emphasising the fact that my cat actually jumps, to distinguish a phrase containing an oft ill-used word.

I thought he was just pointing out that Dinosaur Comics is funny.
Yes, in reply I was emphasising that the term is oft ill-used, and that the comic I posted makes light of that fact.

I fail to understand why you would go out of your way to drag a thread off-topic to defend the use of 'correct' use of language on this board, which while certainly not unique, isn't exactly a shining beacon of correct grammar/spelling/punctuation/general-ability-to-string-a-few-words-together-in-a-coherent-and-or-cogent-manner/etc.

I'll make an effort to not make the distinction in the future, lest I be shamed as someone who gives a damn. Sheesh. :blink:

While we're completely off-topic... Renegade, your penchant (desire, preference) for arguing reminds me of someone who was last seen on these forums just a few days before your registration. Probably a coincidence, but I just thought I would mention it.

My apologies for taking it off topic. I just don't see why you should underestimate people's intelligence.

I'll post a photo of our kitty when I get home to balance the scales :)

While we're completely off-topic... Renegade, your penchant (desire, preference) for arguing reminds me of someone who was last seen on these forums just a few days before your registration. Probably a coincidence, but I just thought I would mention it.

Mayhap you should investigate his thoughts on Anzac day, cannibalism, etc.

If we are on the same frequency, of course.

I just don't see why you should underestimate people's intelligence.
I really don't think that's what I did, but I'll point out that this is coming from someone who in the 15 minutes after commenting on my use of a distinction felt it necessary to point out what BE2 is in a separate thread (with the word 'apart' spelled with an 'l' mind you <_< ). How dare you underestimate people's knowledge of a common brewing ingredient :rolleyes:

I did no underestimating. I did no estimating at all. My use of the parenthesis was for clarification purposes only.

I'll post a photo of our kitty when I get home to balance the scales :)
You do that. Then hopefully we can leave this all behind us and brew some beer.

Nah you couldn't be him! The guy we're talking about was a REAL twat. B)

You know, that sounds like an occasional characteristic of mine.

havent seen Jase in ages.

Latest posts

Back