Octsober

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot to mention:

Octsober? W.T.F. What is this, AA?

I think we'd be better off doing a "Get lots of exercise, eat healthy, and DRINK LOTS OF BEER" month. :beer:

Then they move in and you get married - SUCKER!

How about actually have something in common with your partner, and brew together!!!!! SUCKER!!!!

Kinda like jumping on a V8 forum and asking who's catching the bus to the Bathurst 1000, to save on carbon emissions....
That's a NO for me thanks. Heading to the York st Bavarian Bier Cafe tonight for a stein or two. Bring on the unsoberness.

I think we'd be better off doing a "Get lots of exercise, eat healthy, and DRINK LOTS OF BEER" month.

Lets do a poll!

Why don't we all stay individuals and do what we want!!! ????

I forgot to mention:

Octsober? W.T.F. What is this, AA?

I think we'd be better off doing a "Get lots of exercise, eat healthy, and DRINK LOTS OF BEER" month. :beer:

Well one out of three is ok , isn't it?

I would like to try but I dont think I could eat healthy and exercise for a month B)

These #$!^%#$&^%$U&^%*%$ threads are really starting to!#$#@@&^#%*(^%(%& me off.
Don't want to drink then fine, then don't, just don't bother the rest of us - this is a brewing site.

These #$!^%#$&^%$U&^%*%$ threads are really starting to!#$#@@&^#%*(^%(%& me off.
Don't want to drink then fine, then don't, just don't bother the rest of us - this is a brewing site.
Don't worry Winkle,

You can buy a pardon for special occasions during Ocsober....So I reckon you just buy 31 of those and your sweet.

Brewers find a way.

PB :D :chug:

Kinda like jumping on a V8 forum and asking who's catching the bus to the Bathurst 1000, to save on carbon emissions....
That's a NO for me thanks. Heading to the York st Bavarian Bier Cafe tonight for a stein or two. Bring on the unsoberness.

LOL, almost spilt my beer ;)

I love the bavarian bier cafe, but my partner hates beer. Last time I went I had the lowenschnitzel that was about as big as two elephants. Wash it down with a stein and I was chockers!

Couldn't have put it better. Even with more pressing of the shift key in the numbers rail than you Winkle. :icon_cheers:

Warren -

Well I'm doing it. Got 15kgs to move to impress the ladies at the beach :unsure: :lol:

That one's bull-dust. When my wife became pregnant earlier in the year, I sympathetically stopped drinking for 3 months. WEIGHT GAINED.

It's not the booze, it's the food.

My heaviest drinking days were when I was a, ahem, er, vegetarian. Thinner than ever.

Now... fat, drinking and happy. :D

I promise to only drink beers under 12% for the month of October!

Who's going to wash the bottles then!
Move to kegs, and delegate the washing up to the one who pulls the last beer.

OctSober??? I'm sorry. My drinking card is full, but thanks for asking.

I was cajoled into 2 AFDs earlier this week, and was left wondering what else should I do with my holidays but drink a few enjoyable ales in the evenings?

Abstinence may not be insanity, but it is the short path to it.

Les

I had already decided to go dry(ish - I've already come-a-cropper and it's only the 3rd!) for October. Nice to know I've got some company.

All the haters can bugger off.

Back