Octsober

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PFFFTT. Beeriest month of the year for the die-hards..... Who SKIPS Oktoberfest???

Seriously though, good on anyone for trying it, but I won't be! i don't have the will power, however I SHOULD cut down on having 5 or 6 beers a night after work....... Don't wanna hit the 80KG mark again. No fun!

Cheers!

LOL...STARTS in September...shitfaced by end of October...OR craving a drink like a madman, depending on which way you 'swing', ahem....

:p

LOL, maybe only 80, but it's mostly in the overhang - never trust a brewer without a Beer Gut :p

Cheers!

But you've proven you're brewing prowess mate...the Gut comes later....gotta have a session - every night - on something like that glass-stainer of an Oatmeal Stout :p

Cheers!

Look if you really must do this people then it should only only ever be done in February.

You got to be joking. I came up with the original Dry July and ended up with being diagnosed with cancer. F*%# that. Never again. Esspecially October, I got all the lagers coming out of CC.

Steve

Well I'm doing it. Got 15kgs to move to impress the ladies at the beach :unsure: :lol:

Time for a Poll!

Got 15kgs to move to impress the ladies at the beach

Luckily a line up of cubes waiting for the fermenters impresses some ladies, too ;)

Latest posts

Back