Nsw Xmas In July Case Swap 2011

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DONE. DAMO'S PLACE. SUNDAY 31ST JULY.

sugar - that two Sunday's away. Have a few brews available thank goodness. Damo, if you don't want your address on the site, say so. All contributors can then PM you for the details.

Anyone from Nth suburbs (ish) that can take my bottles along?

Cheers
Andrew.

DONE. DAMO'S PLACE. SUNDAY 31ST JULY.

sugar - that two Sunday's away. Have a few brews available thank goodness. Damo, if you don't want your address on the site, say so. All contributors can then PM you for the details.

Address is 12 Rebecca Street, Colyton. See you there..

Bump. Anyone?

Damo, are you around in for me to drop my bottles in?

cheers
Andrew.

Yeah mate, I'll be around from about 1pm most days this week.

We should start organizing food guys, only a few days to go.. I have a smoker and a Bbq for cooking.

i have a couple of questions

1. should we bring all of the 28 bottles or only 15

and

2. what do you want me to bring.

cheers matho

And I'm out again..........

I really need to plan ahead on these things. Might brew up my XMAS swap next week, bottle the ******* and leave it be.

so at 14 then, ill bring about 16 just to be one the safe side. also dont forget about the side swaps.

as for food, what type of smoker damo? can bring some sausages.
what time are you planning on starting?
cheers barls

talking about side swaps ill bring a few bottles of my orvalish belgian beer with brett in it, one for you barls plus a couple more for anyone else who is interested

cheers steve

ill have a few bottles of different things, any requests?

Hi guys, is the swap an hour or two west of Sydney?
I added the address on google map but got a hit that I am not sure of is right.

Sorry guys, have to pull out. Had totally forgotten about this till another HBGer reminded me about it tonight.

Have a good one.
Thommo.

think you got the wrong one there bjorn, its only about 35 minutes from my place

I'll bring some snags from the leisure coast deli, thinking of some luganiga, chorizo, duck & veal and whatever else they might have to hand.

How many are hoping to be there at lunch?

cheers

grant

i have a couple of questions

1. should we bring all of the 28 bottles or only 15

and

2. what do you want me to bring.

cheers matho

Sounds like we are covered for sausages, maybe some cheeses or some other form of meat..

as for food, what type of smoker damo? can bring some sausages.
what time are you planning on starting?
cheers barls

It's a gas smoker (cabinet style), so there is heaps of room in there.

Probably looking at starting at about 11am

What time Damian - 11am ? Is your bbq working ?

11am sounds good to me. I don't know about the gas Bbq (I haven't touched it in a long time) but I have plenty of charcoal and a Kettle Bbq.

I'll bring some snags from the leisure coast deli, thinking of some luganiga, chorizo, duck & veal and whatever else they might have to hand.

How many are hoping to be there at lunch?

:icon_drool2: sounds good. I have no idea on the numbers...

I dunno for sure if I'll make it on Sunday, family stuff,
still keen to share the love though, Damo, can I drop my bottles off on Friday?

Is it the norm to have such a low turnout for these things?
I'm starting to feel like a big ol nerd for brewing and bottling my swap beer so long ago in preparation...

I'll bring a few cheeses. and crackers.

I might take Sunday off work. Then I can go to the swap and play basketball. Stay tuned.

Sorry to pull out this late guys.

We moved on Saturday and I was hoping to sneak off for a couple of hours for the case swap.
That has proven to be more difficult than I thought :)

Have a good swap guys, looks like I won't be getting any double strength Belgian's from Steve this time.

thanks
Bjorn

Latest posts

Back