North West Sydney Brew Club

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good result for our first meeting. Had 9 of the North West's best attend and roughed out a program for the new year. Planning on a family BBQ in the new year. Let us know if you want to be on the mailing list.

Cheers

Chris

The following Yahoo group is now in operation:

[email protected]

I'd ask that existing and potential members register for the time being I will continue to communicate via existing email addresses. The group site will be used as a contact point for new members, programs, recipies links etc.

Cheers

Chris

Sorry is that an Email or a Group?

Hey Ken,

The mailing list is automated through Yahoo Groups. So unfortunately you will need to wait until you get home to signup.
After that you will then be able to get the email at work.

We have a number of things coming up for the club. A real exciting one in a weeks time that Tseay is about to post here shortly.

We are also in the Hills Times this week.

Beers,
Doc

What about a scan for the rest of us guys

Thanks

I normally get five of the local newspapers.
This week I haven't had a single one.
The article is actually in the Hills News NOT the Hills Times.
So sorry, I can't scan in what I don't have.

Beers,
Doc

I am also interested in the group as I live in Quakers Hill... Just 5 minutes up the road

Saw your article doc, mate you are fast becoming the face of home brewing in NSW. Lol

Scotty

hahahhaha, not quite.
Just got to see the article last night, thanks to Grandma who got and kept the paper. Will scan in and post later.

Beers,
Doc

And here is the scanned article.

Beers,
Doc

doctor__Large_.jpg

just added my self to the list - can't make the BBQ - look forward to hearing about more upcoming meetings.

Cheers

MWS

Latest posts

Back