Brew "club/group" In Melbournes West

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barramundi

Mash or be mashed....
Reaction score
After being involved with the ISB group of brewers in sydney and meeting some great people and getting some great brew ideas and help , was wondering if such a group exists in the western suburbs of melbourne, and if one doesnt exist are there any fellow brewers in the area that would be interested in getting something going , nothing overly formal just a group of brewers getting together say on a monthly basis for a chat and a beer and the occasional brewday here and there, bulkbuys etc etc

any takers . . . .

sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot , or if something like described is out there i couldnt see anything in the club sections

Oh and you now get to be in the vic case swaps too barra.

dont worry, spillsmostofit's place is great for a party and dont listen to what they say about peel's or wardhog there good blokes :p

Perhaps a bit closer to meeting you "westerly" requirements

http://www.grainandgrape.com.au/clubs/wgate.htm

The Westgate Brewers based in West Footscray. They dont see to have a web presence but they do have an e-mail, a phone number and a regular place to have meetings.

Yeah Barra just get in contact with G&G John will point you in the right direction.
Was a member of Westgate Brewers for five years. Great bunch of people.
They have a meeting the first Monday of every month at the Naval Association Hall in Footscray. :)

Might have to stick my head in soon. Miss those blokes. :lol:

Warren -

good stuff was in G&G yesterday but forgot to ask if they new of such a group...

worthogs are a bit far away i think , will take a look in at westgate brewers next month i think ,

mmm case swaps .. must be one not far away too, still gotta drink the beers i have from the NSW xmas case , the ones i didnt break while loading the trailer for the trip down to melbourne...

Latest posts

Back