NORTH COAST NATIONAL (LISMORE SHOW)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GABBA110360

Reaction score
There is going to be a homebrew/homemade wine etc. comp included in this years Lismore show.
it's probably of interest of nth coast nsw brewers.
it's going to be a fledgling comp to hopefully get off the ground as did grafton show comp.
i'm no way connected other than I I personally know the bloke trying to get it going.
its a bit like grafton rubbing off on other shows I think keeps the interest flowing.
any how i'd throw it on here and let you know.
http://www.northcoastnational.com.au/competitions/mandatory-hendra-vaccination-2014/
I think I copied link properly if I didn;t just google it if it interests you
cheers
ken

Thanks for that Gabba. Ha Ha, you're on my turf now boys.

(Not really. Lismore is 45 minutes away and it's a bit of a hole - I just liked the sound of that sentence).

I'll start rallying the Kyogle lads and we'll have a red hot go at the Lismorons.

I'm in.
Gabba, that link still has one entry per class.
Looks like another phone call to the man.

hi ,
after my call last night paul told me he would correct the bit about only one entry per class as I told him that it was too restrictive and he may battle to get interest.
I don't really want to get too involved with it but i'm trying to help him with ideas
be patient if link isn't fixed as I believe that's the show society's job I think
.it is Friday and rome wasn't built overnight
cheers
ken

Latest posts

Back