Non Brewing Section

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sue_trailer_small.jpg

Comes with a hot, elegantly groomed bitch too! *hearty cough*

You'll always get people breaking the rules, you can't stop it... the mods are usually pretty good with moving off-topic threads and most get sorted out eventually. If a mod doesn't pick it up and you really want it looked at, hit the "! Report" button.

Good mid afternoon laugh out of this thread, cheers :icon_cheers:

Currently the only thread in the box that has nothing to do with beer is this one.

All Latest Threads:
Designing My Kegerator Setup by Drunk In Public
Non Brewing Section by Adamt
Apa Recipe Help by cozmocracker
Tas Brewery Tours. by brendo
Brew Rig Options by LethalCorpse
Qld Case Swap by half-fix
Buying A Kegerator by Claymen
Brewing Course by vcostanzo
Spare Ingredients by Dickman
Banana Beer by muckanic
New Stainless Procon Pumps For Sale by nibor
RecipeDB - The Hunt for Brown October by citymorgue2
The Schwartz Brewery All Grain Home Brewing Competition by Doc
What Infection Do I Have by muckanic
Anybody Know Of A Recipe For A Hahn Super Dry Or Equivalent? by petesbrew

fellas I think your being a bit hard on Rook. I think he's just asking why the off topics cant be kept off topic.

I agree CM2. He's just got the balls to come out and say what a lot of us have believed for some time. I for one vote for a section that is just titled "bullshit threads" it would be filled in no time.
:angry:

Then there would be somewhere to put all the alcoholism and arse-licking mutual admiration society threads. Oh and certain ad-naseum posters as well who sometimes equate to the same end.

Warren -

buy one of those mobile dog wash trailers and convert it into a mobile beer dispenser. now thats brew related. it shold have all the plumbing and power hooked up already, you'd be laughing.

Wazza, I think arse-licking is a bit strong. but only cause i made a post in a thread the other day that im sure your thinking of :(

Thats an awsome idea Warrenlw63! Damn you are great, top work.

I'd better go skull 4 pints of beer now

:D

Thats an awsome idea Warrenlw63! Damn you are great, top work.

You can quit that whenever you`re ready.
He just said a few posts ago he`s not happy with mutual admiration society bullshit, and what do you do..... :lol:

stagga.

Oh, and for the record I guess... this thread should go in the "Forum Issues and Suggestions" section ;)

You can quit that whenever you`re ready.
He just said a few posts ago he`s not happy with mutual admiration society bullshit, and what do you do..... :lol:

stagga.

Don't make me start a thread praising the idea to increase the irony!

Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy!

Another mob lynching! 2 in one day! Alright! I didn't waste my time sharpening the pitchfork! Oh Joy!

angry_mob.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back