No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else ever forget to wash a cube for 2 months?

Nearly puked. First rinse looked like zombie flesh.

Tip will be first use. Smells awesome
Holy hell that's a lot of smoke. Bushfire Bock!!!
Must get a bag next BB. 55% Wey Rauch porter was the last smoked beer I brewed. Lacking in smoke for my tastes.

Yeah, I find the Weyermann a bit lacking. Was not confident to use it for an entire grainbill. Don't know if the Best is any better but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Or too far away, as the case may be.

Yeah, I find the Weyermann a bit lacking. Was not confident to use it for an entire grainbill. Don't know if the Best is any better but I guess I'll find out soon enough. Or too far away, as the case may be.
I remember stories, in the long long ago, of whom I believe to be bests previous incarnation (Hoepfner?) being the shit. Please let know how she goes.

Will do but she's 3rd in line and will be lagered for as long as I can tolerate.

You wouldn't want to be swinging by them, is what I'm saying.

I hate exams.

I particularly hate paper-based exams on configuring operating systems.

Oh well, it'll be over soon.

There was once a mighty thread or link or post around these parts that made sport of dealing with scammers.
I'm currently in the middle of an exchange with a nice man via e mail who wants to share a vast sum of cash with me.
I'd like to help him out.

Can anyone remember the thread or know of the link?

There was once a mighty thread or link or post around these parts that made sport of dealing with scammers.
I'm currently in the middle of an exchange with a nice man via e mail who wants to share a vast sum of cash with me.
I'd like to help him out.

Can anyone remember the thread or know of the link?

Scambaiting - excellent!
Try http://www.419eater.com/

All this talk about weather warnings.
How's it going in Vic?
Looking nice outside in Sydney ATM....

Is it true that when someone phones you, if you don't hang up, even though they have, that their phone line will be unable to be used until you hang up your phone?
When I get marketing morons call me on the telephone trying to push goods or services, this is how I respond.

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring
'Somebody get that farking phone!'
'Fer farks sake! Farking answer the farking phone!'

Actually it isn't like that at all.
Ring ring ring ring ring
'Hello Malted speaking.'
Bzzz, click "Hello I would like to speak to Mr Malted please."
'Ah yes, one moment please I'll get him for you.'

Then I put the phone down on the bench and go and mow the lawn or watch some tv or tinker in the shed.
I'd like to think it fecks up ther comms lines.

It used to be how phones worked when i was kid. No longer though.

All this talk about weather warnings.
How's it going in Vic?
Looking nice outside in Sydney ATM....
shithouse thanks. no power last night meant no mastershef and i couldnt prep for brewing today. oh well brewing tomorrow now.

shithouse thanks. no power last night meant no mastershef and i couldnt prep for brewing today. oh well brewing tomorrow now.
I'll keep my eye out the window.
Got my gear all set up for brewing tonight.

Fear not, for all the re-cap you need for miestersheath can be found here

"Hi! I'm a serious news organ.

Here's the things that happened on TV last night.

Sorry, what? No, it isn't a review. Nor is it a discussion of the social context in which the program exists. It is more just relating all the things that happened in the order in which they occurred.

You'll have to go 7 clicks deep or use the search box if you want to find out anything about the pending riots over Mubarak's appeal but."

Back