No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
" what else floats...small rocks?"

my dad brought my brother and I to that movie back in the 70s at a drive-in movie theater...frigging greatest movie experience in my life...I have a problem with trumpets but otherwise I feel most musical instruments are sanitary

my dad brought my brother and I to that movie back in the 70s at a drive-in movie theater...frigging greatest movie experience in my life...I have a problem with trumpets but otherwise I feel most musical instruments are sanitary

Oh the ridiculous Sun in the northern,northern hemisphere. It makest light at 5 AM (without DST)

Whats musts thou do with this divine illumination??

"Ignore it!", sayeth to thine self and bring thee ins beodum

Rape our dead mouths! Just as long as I don't have to hear any more of your disgusting babble.

'He's looking for a boy'

"Poofter, eh?"

Or old favourite:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilemmas dilemmas, what to brew... A spiced dunkle weizenbock, smoked juniper ale or a juniper rye Bock?...

Call in sick tomorrow and do all three in a brew marathon?

Call in sick tomorrow and do all three in a brew marathon?
Im On leave buddy :) hence some brew time. I'll hopefully get 2 brews done this week. Still have kids to do stuff with.

Dilemmas dilemmas, what to brew... A spiced dunkle weizenbock, smoked juniper ale or a juniper rye Bock?...
Yeah I got the same dilemma.
London Ale, Bohemian Pilsner or a Smash Lager with homegrown Perle?

given weather, the lager. plus homegrown hops rock
Just measured up the London.
Using the same yeast (WLP 013 London Ale) in a stout, so I only have to make up one huge starter (providing I do a double brewday)
plus I can use up all my old UK hops.

Will save the Lagers for dead of winter.

Nice Pete. I can't do my juniper beers as im out of Nobel hops. Some ordered now. Will have to do my smoked instead. double of that plus Will run a single gyle off that for a high grab mild and just hop bomb it.

Nice Pete. I can't do my juniper beers as im out of Nobel hops. Some ordered now. Will have to do my smoked instead. double of that plus Will run a single gyle off that for a high grab mild and just hop bomb it.
Still have to try a smoked beer. It's on the list to do someday.

Will have to do my smoked instead.
First use of the Best? I'll be interested to see what you reckon.

I'll be giving it a real tap-up a few beers down the track. Been um-ing and ah-ing about the supposed Schlenkerla Urbock grainbill for a while and will give it a crack - 99% smoked and 1% something for colour (I've gone with carafa II, which I'll add a bit before first runnings). Gravity and IBU at the top end for Oktoberfest styles.

First use of the Best? I'll be interested to see what you reckon.

I'll be giving it a real tap-up a few beers down the track. Been um-ing and ah-ing about the supposed Schlenkerla Urbock grainbill for a while and will give it a crack - 99% smoked and 1% something for colour (I've gone with carafa II, which I'll add a bit before first runnings). Gravity and IBU at the top end for Oktoberfest styles.
Tip will be first use. Smells awesome
Holy hell that's a lot of smoke. Bushfire Bock!!!

I know. I'm wee bit scared of it but I'm not about to die wondering so I thought I'd better just chuck it in the brew schedule so I can stop thinking about it. Time will tell.

Back