No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the.fun of.group.projects. Write what I like and preface it with "due to constraints such as non group , this assignment is limited to...." Fk en over. If it that way inclined. I've had freeloaders but never an entire group. Fk harsh dude. Sry to .
There was background work that two of them were fairly helpful with but this report component was brutal and I couldn't even get feedback out of anyone. Anyway, it is done and submitted. All that is left to do is complain about them anonymously on the internet.

Just finished my first ever vehicle wrap, **** me... I need a beer.... :wacko:

Talked the boss into buying a non-contact thermometer for it though :p

WLP 013 london ale starter going, preparing for a Dry Stout.... Hmmm, might get the grain cracked for a London Ale as well and prepare for a double brewday.

Just finished my first ever vehicle wrap, **** me... I need a beer.... :wacko:

Talked the boss into buying a non-contact thermometer for it though :p

Oooooh, that's gonna go missing for sure.

Tas colloquialisms Vol 1. Since arriving here I've heard a few things or people described as being "Hoppy" which I've taken meaning a bit weird or wrong. Talking to a mate at the other end of the state who has been working in hospitality since he arrived here and he related to me how locals at the pubs he's worked at will claim a beer to be a bit "hoppy" and get an exchange. He first came across it sharing a couple of extra drys after knock off with a regular, who after asking if he thought it was a bit hoppy, he replied not at all (being a minor beer nerd and drinking swill as it was free.). Anywho the manager of said establishment knowing said regular's consumption would put the "hoppy" beers back into the fridge waiting for him to be half cut before serving them back to him later on without complaint.

Going to have to go to the doctor's to get a med cert even though I'm fully on the mend already, just not there yet :S

Might pick up a few new bugs while I'm there.

Anything that stops you from tasting beer is bad. **** flu.

hmnn.. you implying I should try tasting it? Well, where is the harm, 200 ml of super fairly coming up. Alas, super hoppy is still in the fermenter

Can't taste anything but bitterness, smelling a little thanks to the decongestants. fml

Wait, this should've been in the first world problems thread

Just when I thought I'd seen the most pointless thread in my forum visiting life along comes the_new_amber_quench

Just when I thought I'd seen the most pointless thread in my forum visiting life along comes the_new_amber_quench
So you didn't see the one with the bloke asking how to clean his gear then...?

Latest posts

Back