No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So...SWMBO just just discovered Chatshaq.

"It's like Craigslist but on TV!"

Looks like the rest of my night is fucked...

Jesus... you poor *******, should've knocked the aerial off the roof

If anyone one is in the CBD today and is interested, I will be signing books in the Queen St Angus & Robertson bookstore today from 3pm until I am removed by security.

If anyone one is in the CBD today and is interested, I will be signing books in the Queen St Angus & Robertson bookstore today from 3pm until I am removed by security.
This made my morning! :lol:

Funniest thing written on AHB in a while.
:icon_cheers:

My ham and cheese sandwich I was chewing somehow just squirted out my nose!

I have just had the most fucked up zombie nightmare. i can't deal with sleep right now.

I had the same dream and woke up in terror. I dreamed that bunches of wooden coathangers had turned zombie and infected very large fat dogs that attacked me and couldn't be killed despite pouring vast amounts of bullets into them with my machine gun. then they ate me. Gotta lay off this Irish Red.

Hey, how times change. Here's a popular girl band of the 1940s singing with not even a possibility that this would be construed as lesbian in those days - and the lyrics of the song refer to "boy" which is how they used to fondly address niggaz. Try that nowadays as an exercise.

Last edited by a moderator:
What business does Gene Ween have having a real name? Much less a solo album?

what's a radio? -

edit: I had one of those in the 1980s but they don't seem to be on sale anymore. Post a pic of yours to enlighten me so I can maybe get one and see what all this wank is about breakfast crews and other imaginary friends etc.

There's one built into that enormous thing you pretend is a mobile phone. Turn it on and you'll realise every second pop song has got the n-word in it and you've got no point at all.

There's one built into that enormous thing you pretend is a mobile phone. Turn it on and you'll realise every second pop song has got the n-word in it and you've got no point at all.

That's niggaz (modern pride) as opposed to niggers (historically derogatory) - analogous to when they built a big new refectory / lounge complex at QUT for gay students who officially named it "queer space".

Found a copy of Gladiator I hadn't watched for years so gave it a rerun, and didn't realise that Oliver Reed died at the end of the filming. Now he was a true drinker:

Reed was famous for his excessive drinking, which fitted in with the "social" attitude of many rugby teams in the 1960s and 1970s, and there are numerous anecdotes such as Reed and 36 friends drinking in an evening, 60 gallons of beer, 32 bottles of Scotch, 17 bottles of gin, four crates of wine, and one bottle of Babycham. He subsequently revised the story, claiming he drank 106 pints of beer on a two-day binge before marrying Josephine;

Reed died of a sudden heart attack during a break from filming Gladiator in Valletta, Malta on 2 May 1999. The heart attack was a result of a night of hard drinking, which included three bottles of downed rum and arm wrestling victories over five sailors. He was 61 years old.

That's niggaz (modern pride) as opposed to niggers (historically derogatory)

Interesting. I allways took it for granted that nig nog was a bigoted term used by white Yorkshiremen.

Turns out I was incorrect (according to urban dictonary)

Nig nog

What black people drink at christmas, instead of egg nog

Interesting. I allways took it for granted that nig nog was a bigoted term used by white Yorkshiremen.

Turns out I was incorrect (according to urban dictonary)

Nig nog

What black people drink at christmas, instead of egg nog

As an American I am not allowed to laugh* at that joke as it is disparaging to another American.

New (1922 vintage) lantern I just fixed up.

It's a 1922 lantern with a 1920 or later globe. It had some paint spilled on it and the globe was missing. the generator was plugged. It is almost Summer now. It's getting pretty warm. The boxes all over the garage are almost ready for the Tip. We have a big party coming up on the 9th. We're cleaning everything.

* loudly in public

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got nothing to say.

Does that qualify as "No Topic"?

PS: I love APA and AIPA. Just bottled my latest batch of AIPA. Man oh man, the hydro sample showed some genuine real actual undoubted unquestionable yummy lip smackingly good promise.

PPS: There are only 3 types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

wtf?

Since when has procrastination been utterly boring? I might as well be writing these frigging SRS recommendation thingoes.

Back