No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe posting beery on the off topic is off topic to the forum so in essence satisfies the spirit of off topic.

This post being a response to your's satisfies the above stated intention.

In the other hand, I got a 20c phillipino coin from bunneys a couple of weeks ago but don't remember where my coin collection is.

In my eagerness to shift towards water additions my beers have become too salty. It is absolutely tasteable after a malty commercial euro lager...

edit: maybe it is a palate thing....when I START on my beers I don't pick it up and netiher do others...but, I think maybe my cal sulphate additions have been a touch aggressive....

This is the no topic thread? I would think an improper segue is more on topic than sticking with a conversation.

We have the Boundary Water Canoe Area here in Minnesota. It's beautiful and plenty wild. Moose are the most dangerous animals (A Mse once bit my sister). Followed by bear and wolves. Ticks can carry disease. Sand flies (midges or no-see-ums) are evil. I don't trust volcanoes.

So if you were in a field with a moose, a bear and a wolf you'd head away from the moose?

Great looking lantern by the way really good condition what did you have to do to bring it back to life?

This is the no topic thread? I would think an improper segue is more on topic than sticking with a conversation.

We have the Boundary Water Canoe Area here in Minnesota. It's beautiful and plenty wild. Moose are the most dangerous animals (A Mse once bit my sister). Followed by bear and wolves. Ticks can carry disease. Sand flies (midges or no-see-ums) are evil. I don't trust volcanoes.

Mosquito bites make me itch.

In my eagerness to shift towards water additions my beers have become too salty. It is absolutely tasteable after a malty commercial euro lager...

edit: maybe it is a palate thing....when I START on my beers I don't pick it up and netiher do others...but, I think maybe my cal sulphate additions have been a touch aggressive....

Subtle is better. None at all is better than too much unless your water is harder than Michael Jackson at a barmitvah.

I refer not to the esteemed beer writer of course.

Just got some chilli in my nostril.

Kind of pleasant in an odd way - like getting turned on by a morbidly obese lady with pretty eyes.

Kind of pleasant in an odd way - like getting turned on by a morbidly obese lady with pretty eyes.

Next time I carelessly get some on the tip of my penis, I'm going to visualise a fat chick with Fiona Apple's eyes going to work on me with an old school car cigarette lighter.

Is that a non sequitur to far for a Monday morning?

It is entirely related to the statement quoted so I'd suggest it doesn't go far enough.

So if you were in a field with a moose, a bear and a wolf you'd head away from the moose?

Great looking lantern by the way really good condition what did you have to do to bring it back to life?

Bet your ass I would. I have a chance to negotiate with a wolf or a bear. Moose are friggen stupid and friggen huge.
Plus it is really stupid to run from wolves or bear. It triggers an attack response. Best to stand your ground, look big and make a lot of noise. One wolf no big deal...WOLVES are another issue. Our black bear are vegetarian 93% of the time. We don't have grizzly/kodiak here. They are vegetarian 85% of the time.

The lantern needed a good scrub. I cleaned out the generator ( essentially like cleaning carburetor jets. They are replaceable but it was worth a try to save $15). Ran pipe cleaners through all the tubing. New mantle (catalytic burner sock), gas and that was it.

If you were with a friend, could you just shoot them and throw them to the wolves or bear?

Next time I carelessly get some on the tip of my penis, I'm going to visualise a fat chick with Fiona Apple's eyes going to work on me with an old school car cigarette lighter.

Thanks, boys. That is some of the funniest shit I have read in a while.

our zebba has been posting on the age... good work zebs
http://www.theage.com.au/executive-style/t...l#ixzz1v4qdBGjf

Wow, wine, how adventurous.
How about a farmhouse cider? Perhaps a flanders red ale? Both these styles of drink would match perfectly with roast pork.
My suggestion - try "Billy B Golden Apple Beer" by Thorogoods (Australian), a spontaneously fermented hybrid beer/cider. The acidity and complex flavours will match perfectly with pork and @ 12% ABV it will serve the table the same as a bottle of wine.

CommenterZebbaLocationDate and timeMay 16, 2012, 1:00PM

A maintenance sparky in the stairwell just did a loud wookie yawn. Judging by the echo he was a few floors below.
Got a few chuckles in the office

Got me thinking how awesome it would be to do one in an express lift. People waiting between floors would be hearing Chewy tearing past at a phenomenal rate.
Too bad we don't have one here. :angry:

I'm currently watching my first Bollywood movie on FMC channel - "Bride and Prejudice"

It's quite groovy and I'm really liking it - especially the dance and music routines

Please arrange for somebody to come round and kill me immediately.

I can't believe how excellent this is, haven't laughed so much for ages. Really high quality engaging film.

Hell where is that cyanide pill

So...SWMBO just just discovered Chatshaq.

"It's like Craigslist but on TV!"

Looks like the rest of my night is fucked...

So...SWMBO just just discovered Chatshaq.

"It's like Craigslist but on TV!"

Looks like the rest of my night is fucked...
Lol, that's the txting one on the shitty channel?
some of the photos that get posted up are scary.

Back