No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when i was over in NZ late last year i was told that tui is the equiv to CUB and to expect the same quality... I didnt try it.
Though that was speights.
Anyway, tried a couple fresh and was impressed by taste and refreshment value. We get too caught up in what we want it to be but there are nice beers out there that do great for a session. I'm not talking bland, i.e. vale ale etc.

I must add, I was knackered after 2 flights in 24 hours, barely any sleep and a full day of driving. Had a couple otw to Nelson and I was wide awake and ready to go! Man, I love their legal drinking limit. None of the locals I talked to admitted to know it.

im drunk and i cant get up!!
dogs.jpg

Get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some 3.14159265

So where has everyone gone. Most people I have seen on here today is 4. Very strange.

I grow weary of you, beachball of death.

I hate making a weizen on my 'system'
Ironically, drinking my last weizen that I had a massive stuck mash with to drown out today's (tonight) stuffed brew. On the plus side, the flow control taps & he whole freezer collar shit works like a champ.

Make a black beer... as a sign of respect.

Altbier - naming it after him and wife thinks it's a good idea.

Would you consider it bad luck brewing after a funeral?
the person who died has given you a gift through their death (ie a day off). it would be rude not to do something constructive with that day off. plus you can have a beer and toast them whilst you brew. and youll think of them everytme you drink that ber. what could be wrong with that

the person who died has given you a gift through their death (ie a day off). it would be rude not to do something constructive with that day off. plus you can have a beer and toast them whilst you brew. and youll think of them everytme you drink that ber. what could be wrong with that
Yeah that's what I think.
Told my wife when I go she can do whatever the hell she likes with my remains (buried/cremated/shot into space/fed to some pigs/donated to science), but no one leaves the wake until the garage is drunk dry.

Anyone have any advice on what Blu-Ray drive to buy for the computer?

Prefer internal, full sized drive. Not that fussed about burning them, just about its reading prowess. I remember having a Creative CD Drive a long time ago that was a royal PITA with anything that had the minutest scratch. Found a LiteOn drive onm eBay for 70 bux, free delivery. dunno if thats the one to buy.

There's a part of me that wants this and another part that says pfft

V8 BBQ

Anyone else on the Purvis Beer mailing list? Anyone else wish they weren't?

Jesus, who writes this shit? "...the most noble of hops...". I'm sure they're well-intentioned hops and all but how does one go about estimating the character of all hops in such a manner?

Talking about the sales manager of another beer? The non-brew-related resume of the head brewer? What would make you think anyone would give a shit?

Back