No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll have to go 7 clicks deep or use the search box if you want to find out anything about the pending riots over Mubarak's appeal but."

Did he lose a challenge on this cooking show? Surely this doesn't warrant a riot.

If anyone thinks watching brothers in arms would be worth it for the funny wigs - don't.

From a nation that produced blue murder, phoenix, wildside and chopper, I am ashamed.

Priscilla, queen of the desert with some tits and bad slo mo.

Yes I like HBO too but trying to make it happen here with no idea on what actually makes those programs work makes your show look slightly more effeminate than offspring.

If anyone thinks watching brothers in arms would be worth it for the funny wigs - don't.

From a nation that produced blue murder, phoenix, wildside and chopper, I am ashamed.

Priscilla, queen of the desert with some tits and bad slo mo.

Yes I like HBO too but trying to make it happen here with no idea on what actually makes those programs work makes your show look slightly more effeminate than offspring.
yup completely agree. could have been really good. its crap. i stopped watching after first episode. v sad.

Fear not, for all the re-cap you need for miestersheath can be found here
I like tregan's attitude. i call her triggers. make up nicknames for all of them is half the fun.
i must admit i kind of agree with Bum that if those 'reviews' are a bit crap. they make fun of stuff they dont understand, however if it rates, they run it.

Weekend warriors in chaps and leather vests riding mid life crisis Harley's, or NIDA graduates who spent 3 hours in make-up to appear like rough and tumble 1% er's. We do love our vicarious thrills don't we.

I thought it may at least have been a further opportunity for a perv at little flyscreen sun-bathing Susie Porter. She seems to have compulsory nudity insisted upon in her contract. To be honest, I preferred the implied sluttyness of her work in R.A.N.

I like tregan's attitude. i call her triggers. make up nicknames for all of them is half the fun.

They love having a good grissle this season though don't they, it gets a bit pathetic after a while....

I'm barracking for Garland Greene Philipe myself.

Did he lose a challenge on this cooking show? Surely this doesn't warrant a riot.
The dishes he served up were good enough for thirty years - the peasants suddenly find them revolting? Bad table manners, if you ask me.

Dont' you love it when the work pc calls for a reboot, takes forever to do it, then you lose the local drive.

The dishes he served up were good enough for thirty years - the peasants suddenly find them revolting? Bad table manners, if you ask me.

They don't make peasants like they used to.

Weekend warriors in chaps and leather vests riding mid life crisis Harley's, or NIDA graduates who spent 3 hours in make-up to appear like rough and tumble 1% er's. We do love our vicarious thrills don't we.

I wonder if any of the writers, producers, actors or directors have ever actually met a bikie.

There's this bloke:

613790-toby-mitchell.jpg

These blokes

comanchero-420x0.jpg

these blokes

bandidos28406_wideweb__470x3080.jpg

this bloke:

092608-robina-shooting-victim-and-bandido-gang-member-jacques-teamo.jpg

and...........um......

ipad-art-wide-a11-20Bikie-20Wars-202-420x0.jpg

1885439.jpg

Didn't the show's creators at least watch Stone before they put this travesty together?

PS: I realise all the nasty tough blokes I posted pics of are more contemporary so to compare apples with apples, go to this page: http://www.bandidosmc.com.au/inmemory.htm

Rest my case.

AU TV has nothing left.

I hate exams.

I particularly hate paper-based exams on configuring operating systems.
Paper-based programming exams, on the other hand, seem to be a piece of piss. Made them shits my bitch, I did.

I wonder if any of the writers, producers, actors or directors have ever actually met a bikie.

There's this bloke:

613790-toby-mitchell.jpg

These blokes

comanchero-420x0.jpg

these blokes

bandidos28406_wideweb__470x3080.jpg

this bloke:

092608-robina-shooting-victim-and-bandido-gang-member-jacques-teamo.jpg

and...........um......

ipad-art-wide-a11-20Bikie-20Wars-202-420x0.jpg

1885439.jpg

Didn't the show's creators at least watch Stone before they put this travesty together?

PS: I realise all the nasty tough blokes I posted pics of are more contemporary so to compare apples with apples, go to this page: http://www.bandidosmc.com.au/inmemory.htm

Rest my case.

AU TV has nothing left.
Dave And i could be bikies and we don't look like them. Well I do after a few... And know the wrong crowd but still....

Rest my case.

AU TV has nothing left.
Indeed there certainly is a disparity between actual characters in your link and those portrayed in the show. There were no effeminate types in the link at all. Case most certainly rested!

I dunno. Everyone in the second picture looks like they've got tits to me.

I brewed late on Sunday night (public holiday here Monday) and a mate came over so my brewing routine turned to many beers and talking shit.

Just walked passed the mash tun and the smell hit me. I still feel dirty after cleaning that pungent, steaming, shitty mess out. Not happy. :icon_vomit:

I dunno. Everyone in the second picture looks like they've got tits to me.

I have no doubt they have tits. I do doubt my confidence in telling them so when I run into them at the pub.

Fakewigdrama bikies not so much.

I will never drink beer from a can but if I do it will be from this

Latest posts

Back