No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok...and those ones.

Used to love his early stuff, but haven't enjoyed much of his later stuff.

Definitely went off the Dark Tower trilogy when it got to book five or six o
f the so called trilogy.

Bit like Star wars...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

GrumpyPaul said:
Ok...and those ones.

Used to love his early stuff, but haven't enjoyed much of his later stuff.

Definitely went off the Dark Tower trilogy went out to book five or six.of the so called trilogy.

But like Star wars...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
I loved the Dart Tower series mainly cause that post-apocalyptic stuff tickles my fancy. I think I've read it three times now. Ooops, straying on-topic.

shaunous said:
Who the hell reads books????
You don't read books Shaun? Damn, I guess I've had you pegged all wrong. :D :D :D :p

I got given a book when I was in hospital, but the drugs made me forget all about it. Found it the other day and read it on my plane trip to Melbs and back. I've loved this guy (and his Magazine he started (Vice)) for ages, but this book makes me love him more.

http://www.bookdepository.com/book/9781451614176?redirected=true&viewCountry=AU&selectCurrency=AUD&gclid=CJL2_-Pnr70CFQccpQodQzgAFw

p.s. Not many people would like this book, ya gotta be a bit fuked up in the head to like it.
p.p.s. So most of you on this forum will love it like I did.

Love the Joe Rogan Experience podcasts when Shane Smith is on them. Did one a while ago that ended up pretty crazy haha.

Ahh. Only just clicked the link. I assumed you were taking about Shane Smith (Vice CEO) didn't realise someone else started it.

I wish they wouldn't do that. I often get a gardening urge late afternoon when the light's fading and I've had a beer or six.

Time to spray all the plants for white fly :blink:

confidor.jpg

New Zealand, great place, beer in shops, nice people, shops have a great beer range, beautiful scenery, absolutely crap TV.

StalkingWilbur said:
Ahh. Only just clicked the link. I assumed you were taking about Shane Smith (Vice CEO) didn't realise someone else started it.
Yeh, this other guy, Gavin started it, I dont read books, well I did a little when I was working like u currently are, mining shifts and what not, but not now. Reading the blurb on this book changed that, couldnt put it down, most females wouldnt like it, he goes into detail about 3somes he has and how all women are sluts when they are in bed, but as soon as you finish your job u have to treat them like a princess. A heap of his acid taking stories. His got 2 other books also, real LOL stuff.

Its piss funny stuff

bradsbrew said:
New Zealand, great place, beer in shops, nice people, shops have a great beer range, beautiful scenery, absolutely crap TV.
Isnt it mostly our TV shows. Was when I was there coupla years ago, not that I watched TV fukall.

bradsbrew said:
Forget the beer.
Hammered on $A9 (that's for two of them). Probably more like $A12 nowadays with the Kiwi at around parity.

scrumpy.jpg

Bribie G said:
Forget the beer.
Hammered on $A9 (that's for two of them). Probably more like $A12 nowadays with the Kiwi at around parity.

attachicon.gif
scrumpy.jpg
Thought of you as soon as I seen those Bribie. Just got to Queenstown today after a quick stop at Christchurch then Lake Tekapo and Mt Cook, here at Queenstown for 4 days, staying on the esplanade. The local Irish pub has a really nice Guinness on tap, luckily I visited at Happy hour. Worst beer so far has been boundary road IPA. Epic is nice fresh, Macs are a good session. Might lose the family tomorrow and visit the few ale houses and beer cafés. Spotted a brewery bar at Christchurch I will visit when we get back there in a week or so.

Love my new Goat Simulator. Can't seem to get a screenshot but

$10 from Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Witnessed the results years ago when a goat was locked in a house by himself over a long weekend....

Funny shit!!! Lol..

Back