No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bradsbrew said:
Waves in the fish tank. Who would have thought it could end that way?
Deep, man. Deep. :D

How the shit I ever pulled off a brew day I'll never know. 8 beers before whirlpool is not ideal. Still hit all my numbers though.

Suuuuure. And you run bible school on the weekends....

Actually the housemate is a certified goody two shoes from melb/Tasmania. Used to be connected in some way to the church, studies counselling at a Christian university. Has never had a drink in his life. Makes rather dry dad jokes. Has a moustache. Ranga.

practicalfool said:
Suuuuure. And you run bible school on the weekends....

Actually the housemate is a certified goody two shoes from melb/Tasmania. Used to be connected in some way to the church, studies counselling at a Christian university. Has never had a drink in his life. Makes rather dry dad jokes. Has a moustache. Ranga.
All of the worst things.

Im not religious, though I respect the dedicated ones who are.

On the weekend I took my boy to a huge kids birthday party in one of those new fandangled indoor dinosaur playground maze climbing get the **** lost with huge slides and other awesome stuff places. Asked a stranger for the time and I pointed to my wrist as I did it. He was clearly wearing a huge gold watch, and it was ticking.

He said "Sure" and pulled out his phone and showed me the time on his phone.

Back