No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been a while since I've been here. Managed to ween myself off AHB.

Father in Law's birthday party in a few weeks time. realised I'm down to a case left.
Brewday planned for this weekend - lucky I've got kegs!

Today is beautiful.

Marginally better than yesterday, duck balls better than monday. Can't wait for tomorrow, but not as much as I can't wait for Friday 5.

What kind of taps are those mate? I haven't seen them before on a kegerator

Edit: typo

I thought the red one was dripping. Then realised it was the holes in the venetians.

Heh, well spotted! Didn't see that. Still have to put lines in etc... But the gas side is all plumbed up as far as I want it. Those holes in the tops are fairly skinny hey Brad, don't remember my andale tower having such a skinny thread, glad I opted for this type of tower eventually. Very sturdy ss, thank you cheaky peak.

Wilken, those are micromatic roto-v flow control taps. Have a look in the bulk buy section, we got 10 taps in not long ago for a bloody good price at the time considering the bling and the ss factor etc...

I do love the look of those taps. But for some reason they always remind me of this.

No. But a binge bout 15 years ago still comes back to haunt from time to time!

Edit : Or so I'm led to believe...

Micro's? Don't remember them. Nor strawberries, targets, ganeshas and... damn, I'm scared by what I don't remember!

Back