No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn. I just sold my boat cuz the anchor would never hold. This would have solved all my problems.

Me reading this board lately:

Time to watch the Canadian rain show again.

Perhaps people will even move puddles by hand again.

ibcRFk167OoKJq.gif

Weirdest shit just happened:

I was just typing a post in that raspberry thread and for some reason while typing thought to myself:

"Wonder what my post count says nowadays, last time I consciously checked it was somewhere around 1400. Wonder if I'm any closer to 2000 now."

Press the post button and BAM, 2000 posts exactly.

With all the "Nanny State"-decrying fruit-loops that inhabit this board, I must say I am fairly shocked that no one is talking about the PRISM hullabaloo.

Is it simply a matter of it having nothing to do with how much alcohol costs or how much alcohol you can drink before driving a car?

Everyone knows PRISM is just a distraction to take the heat of HAARP.

*** CONTENT REMOVED BY ECHELON ***

bum said:
With all the "Nanny State"-decrying fruit-loops that inhabit this board, I must say I am fairly shocked that no one is talking about the PRISM hullabaloo.

Is it simply a matter of it having nothing to do with how much alcohol costs or how much alcohol you can drink before driving a car?
I was actually expecting for it to come up in all those new american owner discussions, seeing our servers are based in the US, but strangely it never happened.

Assuming any of it is true (although all the phone stuff is confirmed, which is scary enough), there's a pretty good chance it doesn't matter where the server is located.

Maybe not the server location itself, but I know that some German sites now recommended to close your accounts with google, facebook, yahoo, etc and move your sensitive stuff to European based providers.

Not saying it helps or not or is necessary but that's what I've read a few times now.

bum said:

Of all the sites, forums etc that I frequent AHB has the least to worry about being eaves dropped by PRISM.
The quality of posts over the last 12 months would have driven away any semi interested agency.
I can see report now
" Nothing but alcohos, nutbags, IT nerds, angry old men and cranks"

perhaps they should be monitoring us after all.

Cheers
Chris

^^^^I could only like that post once. I demand a "Like the shit out of it post".

I doubt we really would have much to offer,

it would be like hey look at all those blokes getting on a discussing beer, hmmn what inteligence could we gather?

What if they are after the best use for Mosaic hops!!

F&ck this, I am logging off and microwaving my hard drive!

Have fun being infiltrated you guys!

:ph34r:

Back