No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, had the same thing happen to me yesterday arvo, 21 litres of APA sitting at 26. Lucky I've got 42 litres in the fridge, still trying to convince SWMBO that I need another fridge

Get Resident Evil 4 from your mate if you can. It is an amazing game and has what is easily the best control system of any game ever.

Played this game last night, bloody awesome. How the hell do you kill that huge freak of a thing on stage 1? I shoot in the head, nothing happen

LOL, just opened up my copy of Open Road from the NRMA, noticed a mention of Bitter and Twisted in the contents, flicked to the page to find a pic of the lunch on Saturday, sweet jesus my purple Hawaiian shirt sticks out, spotted myself so quickly.

I didn't know bitter and twisted was a homo gathering...

There was this great idea to wear the worst hawaiian shirts possible so we would be easy to spot.....

This year I'll be running with one of my new AHB t-shirts instead.

Hooray for boooooooooooooooobies.

EDIT: Oh, I thought this was the "What are you listening to" thread. Can anyone name the artiste?

How the hell do you kill that huge freak of a thing

There are so many. I'm gonna assume you mean either the fish in the lake or El Gigante.

The fish ("Del Lago") just needs to be harpooned a bunch of times (but since this is the only weapon you have access to at this stage that is probably kinda obvious so maybe we're talking about El Gigante. For him you need to get around the other side and shoot him in the back then stab the slug that comes out. You'll need to do this a couple times.

Hooray for boooooooooooooooobies.

EDIT: Oh, I thought this was the "What are you listening to" thread. Can anyone name the artiste?
I'm gonna say Bloodhound Gang. Some hilarious stuff on their albums. Some odd stuff too. "A lapdance is so much better when the stripper is cryin'"

plasma vs LCD?????
Did I just hear a boxing ring bell go off when you posted that???

I got my new plasma on xmas eve. 50" Panasonic Neo-PDP with 1250W Home Theatre and wireless rear speakers. :icon_drool2:

I have an LCD, it came at the right price, i.e. free........

Works well for us, plus I love being able to hook the laptop straight up to it.

There are so many. I'm gonna assume you mean either the fish in the lake or El Gigante.

The fish ("Del Lago") just needs to be harpooned a bunch of times (but since this is the only weapon you have access to at this stage that is probably kinda obvious so maybe we're talking about El Gigante. For him you need to get around the other side and shoot him in the back then stab the slug that comes out. You'll need to do this a couple times.

Thanks bum, yeah was talkin' about El Gigante. I also just found out that if I had of saved that dog in one of the previous sections it would help distract him. Unfortunatly, I did not

Back