No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prob not worth a thread on its own, so I'll just stick it in here.
Tonight while googling the possibility of buying hydrogen peroxide in bulk, I discovered hydrogen peroxide should be refrigerated or it degrades. I never knew that.
Better put my no rinse sanitisers I keep under the kitchen sink into the fridge.

Had the strangest dream last night.
I posted in a thread about some pig harvesting smegma from a dildo and producing sourdough a yeast starter.
Must be the hot weather..

Dave70 said:
I posted in a thread about some pig harvesting smegma from a dildo and producing sourdough a yeast starter.
Left a sour taste in your mouth?

Dave70 said:
I snigger like a good 'un every time I go into good guys etc and see smeg branded kitchen appliances. Childish I know, and I probably shouldn't have explained to my 10 year old, but it's now kind of a bonding ritual for father and son

Dave70 said:
Wasn't a dream Dave, your've posted the thread!??? :D

Dave70 said:
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

The young blokes beginning the Star Wars phase, building lego death stars, improvised lite sabers an so on. So I sat him down last night and showed him the real thing.
Much like when I watch watch the IOM TT, I'm always stunned at what mankind can do when we push the performance envelope. Just remember thats 2000 plus tonnes being blasted vertically and, if you pay attention to MPH / feet, covering about 1300 feet, the traditional 1/4 mile in 12 seconds at 168 mph. Thats quicker than a 1300 kg 911 Porsche GT3 can run it on the flat.
0 - 1000 mph in 60 seconds, then onto a top speed of around 16000. The engineering involved in making that thing hang together under such loads is clearly astonishing. Kind of a shame those days are over. To witness it live would have been something else.
Truly amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShRa2RG2KDI

I still get goosebumps when I remember back to Neil Armstrong stepping on the Moon. I think it's the one time in my life that the world seemed to stop still and stand together as one. These days I kind of hope we don't get off our planet too stuff any others up like we have here!

Onto beer number 2.
Going to Greek banquet tonight.
Not driving.
Pretty ******* happy with with how shits panning out this evening to be honest.

Neighbours across the road are selling, must have a dirty lawn? :p

1448696840271.jpg

Latest posts

Back