No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might add that the filmstrip gallery thingo looks pretty good at the moment.

I've just shaved for the first time in 5 1/2 years with something other than an old busted ass set of clippers. It feels weird. My face feels slightly cold.

Sitting here, and the tv is on X Factor. This week is "Rock Week".
"This week is really hard for our contestants. Everyone's out of their comfort zone."

Facepalm.

Straberries are really cheap at the moment so I had a punnet for lunch.
With vanilla yogurt.

Dave70 said:
Straberries are really cheap at the moment so I had a punnet for lunch.
With vanilla yogurt.

Asparagus is cheap atm too, dunno how it will go with yogurt though.

bum said:
Is that good for the cramps?
Very effective...it was a heavy day.

punkin said:
Asparagus is cheap atm too, dunno how it will go with yogurt though.
I guess you could add some chives and a little olive oil and use it as a dip.
Might prevent your wee smelling odd also.

Dave70 said:
Very effective...it was a heavy day.

I guess you could add some chives and a little olive oil and use it as a dip.
Might prevent your wee smelling odd also.
I went to see the Dalai Lama speak once at a fund-raising lunch. They served asparagus. He talked for three hours. There was a line out the mens toilet at the end. The atmosphere in there was, um, kinda stifling.

Heres a photo of a swarm of bees that seem to have taken up residence on a rose plant in my yard.

Any apiarists here are welcome to come on over harvest them.

V__972711_zps67b5da62.jpg

It's Friday night. That means it's time to bitch about morons on public transport. Todays exhibit: A young couple who can't read the quiet carriage signs. I know this line stops at Woodridge but do you have to be so ******* obnoxious.

Tropical_Brews said:
Did anybody see that doco on 7 last night. The man with the world's biggest and heaviest ball sack. Good job he had a sense of humour. It was so funny seeing him trying to walk down the street. Only in America. The operation was an eyeopener though.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/seven8217s-the-man-with-the-biggest-testicles-documentary-grips-viewers/story-e6frfmyi-1226727394515
I missed it but it was the talk of the jobsite come smoko.

GuyQLD said:
It's Friday night. That means it's time to bitch about morons on public transport.
God. This is why I deleted Facebook.

Fucken walk.

Latest posts

Back