No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Dave appreciates the handbrake, CM2.

My pouring amount is if you cant handle the neck in you first pour then this party aint for you

NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMtcFgfkmpM

Naked, spacey Russian.

bum said:
NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMtcFgfkmpM

Naked, spacey Russian.
There you see, we would have been denied all that hilarity after 13 seconds if this happened in the US due to the man being pepper sprayed / tazed / shot in the face by the van driver.

Far out.
Was going to rack 3 batches over to secondary tonight on some gelatin.
Looked everywhere for the last sediment reducer with no luck. Jumped in the car for a trip down to Bunnings to see if they had them. The meathead in the sparkling 4wd in front of me was driving 45-50k's in a 60 zone, veering all over the shop. He even went right across the lines and pulled back just in time to avoid a head on.
Either on the turps, on the phone or both.
Stupid prick.
Bunnings didn't have them surprise, surprise.
Drove back past Kmart, but this time I was caught behind a bloody L plater, doing the same 45-50k's in the 60 zone.

FML

Kmart didn't have them either.
Went home and decided to make do without the sediment reducer. Started clearing some bench space.

Found a sediment reducer.

Went to dissolve some gelatin. Opened pack and thought, this looks different... oh FFS.
It was yeast. I was out of gelatin.

F## this.
I Gave up.

Gone where? New Zealand? Or banned? Or jumped ship? **** new idea this is far more enticing.

And can you believe after buying gelatin today, I found it in the cupboard.
Faaaaaark.

All done now. Beers currently tasting as follows:
Ordinary Bitter, "Ordinary - needs some more dry hops",
Choc Dubbel "um, okay that's nice that's different that's unusual"
Pilsner "oh yeah this tastes great"

Next to the keg & bottle cleaning - that can wait a few days.

Poor Geoff Toovey, the Rabbits have broke his heart. Sucked in Toovs, that's what you get

Just watched Ricky Gervais' new show, "Derek". Very well made. I used to think Gervais was just a sarcastic git. I have a new found respect for him. It's my new favourite show.

I have invented a kitchen cleaner that kills 0.1% of bacteria.

I plan to sell the secret to Dettol.

You know that ball chain stuff they use on roller blinds and other light uses right?

Well you know the little joiners for it that are like a cylinder thing that a ball clips into each end to join broken lengths or make loops, yes?

Well where the **** would a man obtain one of those in a country town? :ph34r:

punkin said:
You know that ball chain stuff they use on roller blinds and other light uses right?

Well you know the little joiners for it that are like a cylinder thing that a ball clips into each end to join broken lengths or make loops, yes?

Well where the **** would a man obtain one of those in a country town? :ph34r:

Bunnings?

Back