No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB - when you thought you had met every possible fuckwit in your immediate vicinity, thank goodness for AHB...errr...I AM that fuckwit for many of you, please ignore...

I only really use this site on the phone, not in mobile mode. Many of your avatars look like animals to me. Lecter, yours looks like an ugly little dog face.

manticle said:
Why does a 500mL bottle of sam smith's taddy porter cost $25 at de ja vu?
Why did the top part of my front brick fence just collapse?
A recent study linked the two. There has been an increase in fence collapses at the same time as beer venues have been increasing their mark-up on imported beer. The correlation is certain.

I'm desperate to know if it's true that you can tell a wella woman by the way she wears her hair? Also is it equally true that you can tell a wella woman anywhere?

No beer ready this weekend so it's vodka and lemonade and ice for me tonight.
You know when you start out with spirits and you're like precise and shit metering it out with with the shot glass.
Gets fucken old quick, eh?

As a matter of fact....no..

But...most people I know that drink it suffer from hormonal fluctuations and emotional outburts.....and thats jist the blokes.... :p

Dave70 said:
No beer ready this weekend so it's vodka and lemonade and ice for me tonight.
You know when you start out with spirits and you're like precise and shit metering it out with with the shot glass.
Gets fucken old quick, eh?
get a spirit jigger for the bottle. Precise measurement with no stuffing around.

Back