No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This never would have happened if WPMO were still around.

Cant type a response that won't get thread deleted. Thank uck forv Samsung s type to help me get..

**** it. The wpmo thread is consumer feedback. Screw those who dont like It.

Go team wolf!!

Yup pissed.

Heads fine thanks and all caught up with game of thrones, almost caught up with walking dead.

citymorgue2 said:
Cant type a response that won't get thread deleted. Thank uck forv Samsung s type to help me get..

**** it. The wpmo thread is consumer feedback. Screw those who dont like It.

Go team wolf!!

Yup pissed.
I don't believe you :lol:

CM, welcome to Android, you had an i phone last time you were at Chappo's.

Did you guys know that lagers became popular in Europe after refrigeration was invented?

bum said:
Did you guys know that lagers became popular in Europe after refrigeration was invented?
Might have to try and drink a lager warm to test out your point. Might have to wait till next year cuz that's not gonna happen in frikkin Canberra anytime soon.

oh my fool ;please makes sense ? I kniow its hard at this late hour but what the fuk do you mean??/

I'm freezing my peas in cranberry land mate. Had a fallout with bloody work and landed something down here the next day ;)

So, I'm going to call my next brewn 'patriot ale'. Hopefully no politicians get involved...

PS: your posting improves late that much ;) jk

practicalfool said:
Might have to try and drink a lager warm to test out your point.
Not my point. I was passing on the wisdom provided by the board's self-appointed lager expert.

I've been renovating our back deck, all 42 m² of it.

The Works Supervisor is keeping a very very close eye on the quality of my work.

IMG_2116.jpg

Booze at Aldi. **** yea. 13 bux for 6 monteith's amber is still very good.

I've cut my own nose off at Dan Murphys in Ballarat. Kostritzer Schwarzbier $12 per 6 pack (yet $65 a slab or something - work that out)- so I bought quite a few of them over a number of weeks.

Now it's $16.

It was fun while it lasted. Yes, I am THAT cheap.

Guess it's time to start brewing some schwarzbiers again haha.

People really seem to like their hedges here. I can quite competently shape a hedge. True story. Any suitable Cranberrians need their hedge trimmed, hit me up.

practicalfool said:
People really seem to like their hedges here. I can quite competently shape a hedge. True story. Any suitable Cranberrians need their hedge trimmed, hit me up.
Euphemistic much?

Back