No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying to avoid having to unravel other people's modules (reading other people's Perl is the worst). I figured it'll take me longer to workout the guts of XML::parser than it will to regex my way out of it.

But that's proving to be incorrect at this point. I may have to just go back and use the modules I'm allowed to use. I'm pretty gutted because I almost had it stuffed. Oh well.

[EDIT: got the module name wrong]

Here's some bloodwork I had done last September.

Cholesterol 7.6 - (3.9 -5.5) - () = range.
Triglycerides 0.7 (.5 -1.7)
HDL 1.8 (0.8 - 1.5)
LDL 5.5 (1.7 -3.5)

Hypercondriac's will note those LDL numbers are a little on the high side.

I'm pleased to report my most recent results as of March have seen my numbers return to within the 'safe' range. I credit including more whole grains, nuts, olive and fish oil and fruit in my diet and replacing my primary protein source with chicken and fish rather than read meat. My exercise and drinking regime have remained virtually unchanged, as in train 3 nights a week, drink over the weekend.

Now then, if I can get over the childish awkwardness and embarrassment of having my rather attractive Indian lady doctor finger my arsehole, we can move onto the next level of maintenance.

Dave70 said:
Here's some bloodwork I had done last September.

Cholesterol 7.6 - (3.9 -5.5) - () = range.
Triglycerides 0.7 (.5 -1.7)
HDL 1.8 (0.8 - 1.5)
LDL 5.5 (1.7 -3.5)

Hypercondriac's will note those LDL numbers are a little on the high side.

I'm pleased to report my most recent results as of March have seen my numbers return to within the 'safe' range. I credit including more whole grains, nuts, olive and fish oil and fruit in my diet and replacing my primary protein source with chicken and fish rather than read meat. My exercise and drinking regime have remained virtually unchanged, as in train 3 nights a week, drink over the weekend.

Now then, if I can get over the childish awkwardness and embarrassment of having my rather attractive Indian lady doctor finger my arsehole, we can move onto the next level of maintenance.
I see you are following Gillard's partner's advice and seeing an Asian doctor with little fingers!

Cheers
Chris

Has the WPMO thread gone MIA?

Just tried looking for it in the off topic threads, but can't find it, so searched for it, found it but got an 'You do not have permission to view this topic' error.

TasChris said:
I see you are following Gillard's partner's advice and seeing an Asian doctor with little fingers!

Cheers
Chris
I never got that 'partner' thing. Is that like a grown ups way of saying 'boyfriend'. Anyway, he's bang on the money where I'm concerned.
The other doc is a rather, lets say, 'jolly' Polynesian chap. With hands to match.

sponge said:
Has the WPMO thread gone MIA?

Just tried looking for it in the off topic threads, but can't find it, so searched for it, found it but got an 'You do not have permission to view this topic' error.
The first rule about WPMO? You don't talk about WPMO.

Have a read back through this "No Topic" thread from yesterday, you'll get the context.

What am I gonna do after 5pm today?

Does anyone know if there is another website somewhere on this internet i can look at?

Wow. Here am I talking about lowering cholesterol, and wouldn't you know it..
..amazing..

Untitled_zps9cff1853.png

I still think this was the best targeted so far...

Victoria's secret.jpg

(Stolen from Tricache)

WarmBeer said:
The first rule about WPMO? You don't talk about WPMO.

Have a read back through this "No Topic" thread from yesterday, you'll get the context.
Cheers for that. I assumed I had missed something over the couple of days of being MIA.

Back to being on topic in the off topic thread, I keep getting the same ad saying there are 5 foods I should be avoiding to lose weight, with a picture of a banana next to it.

Looks like I'll be changing from my daily routine of having a banana for morning tea... I always knew it was them that was pushing my stomach out, but wasn't until an internet ad confirmed this for me that will really make me take a good hard look at myself in the mirror and ask if this is what I really want for myself..? becoming the fat, banana eating beer brewer my parents warned me of.

Good one Sponge how's this for targeting

fat.JPG

Strangely enough I only see these ads when not logged on.

I am so jealous, I don't get to see these adds at all.

I might have to turn my security down a notch.

Thank god, the world didn't end!

It's one minute past five and nothing happened!

No ads here.
My willie has been the same size now for years, it varies only whether I measure my extension hot or cold, and that depends on the proximity of mrs warra.

And, a Dunkelweizen is a fabulous beer after a day's hard yakka renovating 42 square metres of deck at the back of the house.

Ahhh... I'm working from home today and am finally seeing the ads. I was feeling so left out before.

Guess the work firewall is doing something clever to block them. Didn't know our IT guys were that smart.

All my ads are for open university wanting me to improve my education. Obviously google knows I'm thick.

Cheers
Dave

Edit - just had one for deodorant. Clearly google knows I'm thick and smelly. Have they been following me?

Back