No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHB wants me to go to Katies to find my perfect look and also get bloom's MELT weightless formula.

My life is now ruined. Ruined I tell ya. Might have to go pour myself a sobering drink.

'Due to our recent security updates and several fraud attemps in March ( month of fraud prevention ) we find it necessary that you should verify your account details that we have on file to ensure that your online service is not interrupted.

We request you to confirm and update your information today

Copyright © 2013 Westpac Inc. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory: Westpac Pte Ltd, the Holder of the Westpacâ„¢ payment stored value facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.'

haha, should i give them my details, i dont want my service interupted....westpac pte lol.

$160 later my cat's head is shaved, injected with a full course of antibiotics and looks nasty as. apparently he must had been fighting and the wound healed over and got infected and turned into an abscess. poor bugger. At least the dogs were being nice to him yesterday.

So, do you guys who complained about the Likes not being visible (in the correct thread, mind) feel personally validated about board staff completely ignoring your statements?

Yeah, I saw. That's what prompted the thought as I recalled reading complaints about it ages ago (in one of his threads, I believe).

I guess because the visibility hadn't changed for the mods, they just thought we were trippin'

Fair enough. I mean we do all look like n00bs when compared to their impressive internet chops.

bum said:
So, do you guys who complained about the Likes not being visible (in the correct thread, mind) feel personally validated about board staff completely ignoring your statements?
That falls in the wpmo thread category. Can the mods please move this there.

It does not piss me off as I did not complain about it.

I need to make a thread called WPYO.

bum said:
facebook_like_icon.jpg

WarmBeer said:
Can't see who has "liked" any of the posts any more.

Not sure if this is a oversight, or by design?

bum said:
Yeah, I saw. That's what prompted the thought as I recalled reading complaints about it ages ago (in one of his threads, I believe).
That'd be me...

Edit: Not that I know anything about the Intertubes or any of that malarkey.

You break both your wrists rollerblading or something?

Anybody watch What is your Emergency on WIN shows up the worst dillons of British Society. They could do a series here called Bogan Watch make a change from Motorway Patrol.

bum said:

I started a thread in the Pro forum about it on the 8th, directly asking Dane about it twice. No response to date.

Is Digiframe the most useless company on the planet?

NetChef, Android device where you can look up recipes, keep in touch with your friends and surf the web. Helooooo haven't they heard of mobile phones which nearly everyone owns nowadays?

Portable Scanner - take the scanner to the document and run it through then by the wonders of science you can plug in a USB drive, then unplug it and take it to your computer and then you can plug it in and print out the document you scanned. A must in every girl's handbag, I bet there are at least ten "must scan" moments in everybody's life where they can't get back to use their $40 HP Deskjet all-in-one and just have to scan right there and then.

I expect the products will be bought by all the naive people who fell over each other to buy the amazing innovative T-Hub.

Back