No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been away from home while on an Incident Management Team for a fire and I ran out of clean clothes so the only clean top I had was an AHB shirt from clothing buy.
I had to deliver briefing to the firefighter and afterwards I had 3 guys come up to me and say that they brew and 2 guys who were keen to start. One guy already on AHB and I forwarded the rest onto AHB

Who says advertising doesn't work?

On a sad note the Victorian firefighter who died on the weekend in Tas. had been shadowing me for 3 days on the IMT, then he went to a fire down south where he subsequently died.
He was a brewer and I was able to have a few chats with him about brewing, trying to convert him to the dark side of AG and kegging.

Farewell Crackers

Cheers
Chris

907.jpg

Amber Fluid said:
Quick someone grab a glass.... there is wasted liquid coming out below... oh, don't worry, it's only VB :chug:
I thought it looked like corona

Had to say good bye to the dog today, after 15 years age caught up with the poor old man.

We got him for the cost of his immunisations off the breeder, he was the runt of the litter and had a heart murmur. They didn't know if he would survive and they couldn't sell him.

Defying all the odds he grew to be taller at the shoulder than all his siblings and would have been 15 next week. Bloody good dog.

Good bye old mate.

It's hard to lose a mate like that. Sounds like he had a good innings though.

Sorry for your loss, GuyQLD.

GuyQLD said:
Had to say good bye to the dog today, after 15 years age caught up with the poor old man.

We got him for the cost of his immunisations off the breeder, he was the runt of the litter and had a heart murmur. They didn't know if he would survive and they couldn't sell him.

Defying all the odds he grew to be taller at the shoulder than all his siblings and would have been 15 next week. Bloody good dog.

Good bye old mate.
Having a dog myself, that is 15 years old plus, and still going,,, well,,, I sincearly offer my condolences there GuyQLD

pictures dwnldd 12th June 190.jpg

We had this bloke for allmost 17 years, it was really traumatic to lose him.
Built as square and solid as a brick shithouse
Of course, we swore there would be no more dogs, but guess what`s asleep at my feet as I type this?
Yes, another miniture fox terrier :)

Love how channel 9 broadcast 40 year old movies (that were filmed in high definition, hey? :blink: ) and programs that instruct imbeciles how to keep their houses clean on their HD channel while the cricket gets a backseat on standard 9 digital.

jyo said:
Love how channel 9 broadcast 40 year old movies (that were filmed in high definition, hey? :blink: ) and programs that instruct imbeciles how to keep their houses clean on their HD channel while the cricket gets a backseat on standard 9 digital.
Actually, 40 years ago they would have used film, which is better quality than HD. Theissue is the quality of the encode

I was hearing "bwooooh bwooooh bwoooh" on TV in the lounge room "Ah, SWMBO watching the womens' in the Australian Open".

Went out for a look and it was in fact Bondi Vet with some unfortunate mutt with a broken leg.

Latest posts

Back