No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 4 yr old granddaughter is hooked on animusic.

She's been hogging my computer and my lap for the last hour.....

Don't we have utube embedding here?

Last edited by a moderator:
punkin said:

Don't we have utube embedding here?
It appears to be working.

Very cleverly done and quite entertaining. Rerminds me of Mike Oldfield Tubular Bells.

punkin said:

A guy in the animation industry gave me 2 full DVDs of that stuff a while back. My kids love it.

Cheers
Dave

Just bought the dvd's off amazon for her birthday in a couple of weeks.

Welcomed in Assistant Brewer no 2 this morning at 6am.
Little Emma born weighing in at 9lb 14 oz.
Mum and Bub doing fine.
I am now at home opening first beer as tired and thirsty. I reckon I will wake up in the chair after one beer!

Having a Fuller's ESB may follow with London Pride if I stay awake

Cheers
Chris

Congrats to you and your family, Chris!

Onya cobber! I'll speak to you tomorrow arvo and will robustly toast to the health of one and all!

Had a catered 3 course indian feast at my 40th birthday party on the weekend.
It was Bloody delicious, but now I'm seriously afraid to fart.
And we drained 2 kegs dry, which conveniently frees up the beer fridge for all the leftovers.

Happy birthday, petesbrew! Glad to see you had a good one.

Settled in for the superbowl. Wings in the oven, tapped a new keg of S&W Pacific Ale clone.

MMmmmmmmGalaxyPunkin

Guess i can show this pic here as our 'product that can't be mentioned' is hidden behind plod, but this shopped photo (not too far from the original) cracks me up...

Forgot the pic...

plod1.gif

punkin said:
Just bought the dvd's off amazon for her birthday in a couple of weeks.
I'm 64 and I love Animusic. The second DVD is the best, my personal favourite is Heavy Light (Last track on the album) - after six pints of Bombardier it's almost like a religious experience. Most people new to Animusic are really impressed by Resonant Chamber - second YouTube link - but generally I often get a bit of a weird feeling watching and listening - it's obvious that there are no humans around and that the tracks are set in a far distant future in remote parts of the universe where humans are possibly extinct, so who are the machines playing the music for? a bit creepy. Time for another pint

dvd is widescreen - the first link is 4:3 for some reason - edit: linked the old way didn't get embedded, don't worry it gets you there :p

bum said:
Happy birthday, petesbrew! Glad to see you had a good one.
Cheers Bum.
What's awesome is that only my beer was drunk. Not one of the bought beers were touched (well I suppose it could say something for my choice - JS Sundowner Lager, Singha & a 6pack of light) :unsure:

Bribie G said:
I'm 64 and I love Animusic. The second DVD is the best, my personal favourite is Heavy Light (Last track on the album) - after six pints of Bombardier it's almost like a religious experience.

that Heavy Light video reminded me of this new age instrument called Reactable - its pretty unique, makes/manipulates sounds by moving different blocks around an interactive screen/table. Bjork's band uses one.

here's an example:

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgy1S8qymx0[/media]

I can hardly even believe that thing is real. The future is now, kids.

yeah saw bjork at BDO in perth about 2008... Yeah weird experience seeing the music made on that thing

Just found out that there's an app for that. Stoked.

$11? Uh, less stoked. Would rather pay the $8k for the real thing.

Back