No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home from a work experience day at a local micro. May have a part time job. Am stoked.

That's pretty cool. Care to name the brewery or too soon?

Too soon, have a few more work experience days yet. Amazingly I didn't have to shovel out the mash tun. I did have to clean the kettle though.

Question: fancy dress party. 80's movie theme.
(SWMBO hates dressing up but I don't mind)
I'm going for cheap & nasty - too tight to pay for costume hire
Ideas so far:
Karate Kid shower screen

that's it....
Open to suggestions.

Question: fancy dress party. 80's movie theme.
(SWMBO hates dressing up but I don't mind)
I'm going for cheap & nasty - too tight to pay for costume hire
Ideas so far:
Karate Kid shower screen

that's it....
Open to suggestions.

Rambo - Head band.
Dirty Dancing - Black pants and tee.
Risky Business - White shirt, socks and sunnies

Shit theme.

Rambo - Head band.
Dirty Dancing - Black pants and tee.
Risky Business - White shirt, socks and sunnies

Shit theme.
Yeah I agree.
Some cool outfits on the net, but $100ish for a Goonies "Sloth" outfit? stuff that.

With Burns Night approaching, where the feck do I get some Haggis? I can't make it myself as sheeps' lungs aren't available here.

Cocko said:
QUOTE (petesbrew @ Jan 10 2013, 03:33 PM) [post="988137"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]
Yeah I agree.
Some cool outfits on the net, but $100ish for a Goonies "Sloth" outfit? stuff that.

If you were paying, go as Marty McFly.... and arrive the day before, blaming a loose wire in the Dolorean.
Gold!

BEERHOG said:
this guy is great but i dont know if he will send interstate, his is the best black pudding ive ever eaten but i still cant brring myself to try haggis.
http://www.robsukproduce.com.au/index.html
Haggis is a lot better to eat than it sounds all the herbs and spices make it yummy. I like black pudding too even though it is mostly congealed blood.

Thank **** 'it' has caused a stir at least...

Like it or not.

PnC is posting again FFS! and the activity is a little better yeah?

FO.

Good to see you again, Cocko. Seems that the regulars are still kicking about this place, which is good. It's been an... odd couple of years for me (which is the reason for my absence), but hey I'll try to be a bit more active here from now on. Overall the upgrade has injected some interesting things, but the skin really needs some alternatives- there should be about five or so choices IMO.

Silviodante.jpg

Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Latest posts

Back