No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wozza and I are goo, we are sexa-irememberwhatthatusedtobe-arians

Heard a horrible story from a horrible source, my mother! OMFG!
Apparetnly at her church group there is this 70+ year old lady with an 80+ year old husband. Apparently they talk about a variety of topics. Apparently he wants sex Every Day but they only have it every second day because her doctor has told her that her skin is too thin. She says she gives it to him because it keeps him happy. Farkin gross thinking about it but what an impressive effort on the old goats part, cudos old goat, cudos.
I've told my missus that gobby makes me happy but she is not as keen to help. So cudos to the old girl, cudos.

At a funeral the other week, for the husband of a 80 yo friend of the Mrs - Charlie had died suddenly and the story was that they lived a couple of blocks away from the church in Maryborough QLD, and they would have sex every Sunday Morning to the sound of the bells (Maryborough has the oldest full set of cathedral bells in the southern hemisphere) but last week the Sydney Bellringers society did an interstate trip and did a full peal.

Havent brewed in 6 months, got 7 empty kegs from 8. Even have a double batch of cracked grain in a sealed bucket from about 4 months ago.

Havent cleaned the fermentor from the last brew thats still sitting in the fridge (cold and thankfully nothing growing in it)

Have an SS herms system in bits sitting on the ground next to the rig that hasnt been touched or used since I got it months ago.

Have absolutely no motivation to make more beer. Its like my interest has dropped off a shelf. Havent logged into AHB in months. Didnt enter BABBs or QABC. Have all but stopped drinking... maybe 1 or 2 a week, down from 3 to 4 a night.

On a positive note, have lost 20kg

Havent brewed in 6 months, got 7 empty kegs from 8. Even have a double batch of cracked grain in a sealed bucket from about 4 months ago.

Havent cleaned the fermentor from the last brew thats still sitting in the fridge (cold and thankfully nothing growing in it)

Have an SS herms system in bits sitting on the ground next to the rig that hasnt been touched or used since I got it months ago.

Have absolutely no motivation to make more beer. Its like my interest has dropped off a shelf. Havent logged into AHB in months. Didnt enter BABBs or QABC. Have all but stopped drinking... maybe 1 or 2 a week, down from 3 to 4 a night.

I'm thinking a break from brewing would be great. Actually, don't mind the brewing, its the having beer on tap that I need a break from. It used to be a beer a night and now it's an easy 3-4. at least slow down and maybe just make ciders again when I'm all moved down there.

www.aussieteetotaller.com

I don't know what everyone else does for procrastination...I've got 5 weeks until my thesis is due, and I have spent the last 4 hours getting drunk and recording an awesome(ly shithouse) cover of Children of the Sea.

I'd post to your fb but I'm too drilunk to attempt that

I prolly should hold off the packing for a few hours as well

Back