No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta say i can't believe i didn't know this thread existed.

How bout those riots huh?

Yeah, how bout it.

But you think they look cross now.

Just wait until they realize that 'hur' in Armaic actually translates to 'white grape', not virgin.
72 grapes my brothers.
Not even enough for a bottle of sauvignon blanc.
Hang on, they don't drink do they.

Raisin anybody?...

So eating a bowl of Sultana Bran is better than heaven?
If so heaven must suck.

I did not know that you can get eggs like that.

maybe Bandito moved away from brewing and into fully automated eggs?

I might have to give that show another try. Its been a bit hit and miss for me, but I'd have loved to see their "pitch".

Adult Swim's high water mark so far though has to be Probably NSFW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Einstrurzende Neubauten tickets go on sale tomorrow and I get paid tomorrow night.

Now very close to seeing the two bands I most wanted to see from ATP without forking out quite as much cash.

Those machines are incredible pieces of engineering. At work at the moment we have a Forming Filling Sealing machine being set up. Roll of plastic gets heated, die pushes it into the shape of a yoghurt tub, cools, gets filled with yoghurt and vac sealed and stamped into the shape of your standard six pack. Then goes through the cardboard sleeving machine.....then through the boxing machine.

All controlled by pages and pages of complex code controlling every aspect.

But....Why bother? You are aware of fast food right?

I tried a Maccas Lamb Burger a couple of days ago. I love lamb, but not this stuff, which they obviously carve discs out of for the alleged Lamb Burger

dog_roll.jpg

jlm, curious, do you guys receive shipments of frozen yoghurt cubes from vietnam?

Somebody once told me that it comes frozen in cubes, packed in bags in cardboard boxes and factories here re-constitute and re-package it. Along with the yoghurt can be found staplers, combs etc...

jlm, curious, do you guys receive shipments of frozen yoghurt cubes from vietnam?

Somebody once told me that it comes frozen in cubes, packed in bags in cardboard boxes and factories here re-constitute and re-package it. Along with the yoghurt can be found staplers, combs etc...

Nah, its all made from milk sourced here in tas. Everything is processed in the one factory, UF where the evil permeate is filtered out, cream separated and then pasteurised and then made into yoghurt. Quite a few mainland brands come out of this factory.

Its been an eye opener helping with the installation of these machines, I'm a bit terrified of the separator after the mechanical engineer showed me a video of one that was set up to fail.......1 tonne of stainless spinning at 3000ish RPM flying off and smashing through concrete walls.

Aldi milk has now gone permeate free, and I notice at Woolies most of the customers seem to be buying the real milk again. Woolies will need to lift their game methinks.

Hey, why is it that in ads for Spectacles / Glasses everyone has:

• Exactly the same nose
  • Lower faces built like horses

I expect it's to counter the perception that people who wear glasses are chinless wimps?

I tried a Maccas Lamb Burger a couple of days ago. I love lamb, but not this stuff, which they obviously carve discs out of for the alleged Lamb Burger

View attachment 57192

Chicken loaf is made from chickens, so dog roll is made from dogs?
So you're suggesting it tasted like dog?

Edit: So what is a premium dog? Is it like a beagle burger?

Found my missing mash spoon!

It's been hiding in the fermenter , keeping my Amber Ale company.

How and why did it get in there? I have no idea.

Daughter with Flu, now with ear infection.
Wife now down with the flu.
Son came down with a gastro bug, but that seems to have passed.
I'm a ticking timebomb, I need to brew.

Back