No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suffer from bladder leakage and anal leakage and sometimes refer to it as "and stuff"?
Apparently it is quite common for blokes my age and sexual orientation to suffer from bladder leakage if they get overly excited. Piss yourself laughing is apparently true.

Dave70, to address your question, if you are unsure as to whether you are suffering from Aldi stimulated bladder leakage or anal leakage, ask yourself this "are my pants wet?"
View attachment 55554

I don't care who y'are, I have come out and that gives me the power right there, just need to get my issues under control.

Abusing people is one thing, coming out is another. It was one of you fuckers from Friday night chat that gave me the confidence to come out.

That's a bit naughty you, naughty mods! I like naughty......and goats

SANA brand incontinence pads.

Perhaps we can all pick some up while grabbing boxes of cola bottles?

'Cola'. It just sounds so generic and cheap doesn't it?

And the description 'incontinence pads' could use some euphemistic window dressing in my opinion.

Something like 'Liberty Napkin' or 'Sphagnum extreme' would be far more agreeable.

'Cola'. It just sounds so generic and cheap doesn't it?

And the description 'incontinence pads' could use some euphemistic window dressing in my opinion.

Something like 'Liberty Napkin' or 'Sphagnum extreme' would be far more agreeable.

Haven't you seen the ads - the term is LBL

That's a bit naughty you, naughty mods! I like naughty......and goats

Threesome's are brilliant. Here's a picture of my partners in crime.
Kirem__s_threesome.jpg

As if that wasn't enough incentive, you'll also be able ejaculate semen salvo's like the guns of Navarrone with your newly developed PC muscle awesomeness.

Wins my quote of the day.

Apparently the trains were all fucked up here this morning. I know this because of the incessant bitching on Facebook. Which is fine. I guess. It isn't really fine but it is to be expected.

You should see all the smug fucks who choose to sit in snarly traffic everyday instead of catching the train acting smug as ****, lording over the train catchers. "So glad I don't have to deal with that!" Really, one day is enough for you to put up with that shit? I've sat in city traffic. It is the single greatest inconvenience that exists. You'd have to be really attached to picking your nose whenever you want to think driving to and from the city every day is better than catching the train.

Apparently the trains were all fucked up here this morning. I know this because of the incessant bitching on Facebook. Which is fine. I guess. It isn't really fine but it is to be expected.

You should see all the smug fucks who choose to sit in snarly traffic everyday instead of catching the train acting smug as ****, lording over the train catchers. "So glad I don't have to deal with that!" Really, one day is enough for you to put up with that shit? I've sat in city traffic. It is the single greatest inconvenience that exists. You'd have to be really attached to picking your nose whenever you want to think driving to and from the city every day is better than catching the train.
Motorbikes are the way of the future dude

Motorbikes are the way of the future dude
Can't read a novel on a bike safely though.

Love the trains, 45min each way in the morning & arvo for me to read a book, do some sudoku, have a sleep, listen to some tunes.

And the nutters, you gotta love the nutters... especially the ones that emit a piss stench forcefield with a 5metre diameter.

Darwin award in the making there.

The boatbuilder i employ to help me is also a fireman. He had two callouts last night, the first at one am to a single mother in a rental house.
the crew get there to find the house full of smoke, they find a chair in front of thefireplace with a smoudlering sleeper on it. Apparently it was too big to cut up so she gradually feeds the sleeper into the fire whilst it rests on a chair. She has been doing this for the last three weeks and was suprised it caught fire.
None of the smoke alarms worked, lucky she woke up.

That is the most impressive stupidity I have ever heard of. Most people don't have the courage required to be that dimwitted.

Ymmv dumplings for dinner From boxhill
Stupid phone. yummmmm.

Xiaolongbao were awsome.
Big tub (im talking like 500-700ml) of soup. Nice clean broth, glass noodles, 2 bits of fried tofu, greens and some odd meat dumpling thing...$5!
Steamed bbq pork buns were damn nice also esp for $1.40 WA

Darwin award in the making there.

The boatbuilder i employ to help me is also a fireman. He had two callouts last night, the first at one am to a single mother in a rental house.
the crew get there to find the house full of smoke, they find a chair in front of thefireplace with a smoudlering sleeper on it. Apparently it was too big to cut up so she gradually feeds the sleeper into the fire whilst it rests on a chair. She has been doing this for the last three weeks and was suprised it caught fire.
None of the smoke alarms worked, lucky she woke up.
That's fantastic.

Back