No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You new to the internet, fish? Try www.how-to-take-a-bro-knock.com...

na mate try orsm.net.

cause thats what i am

but just for you i looked at www.lemonparty.org to see what pain i could be in from the tax man.

NSFW those links

The problem with learning French is, thanks to those dicks from Art vs Science, whenever I hear "parlez vous francais?" I want to punch someone in the face.

Thought the beer smell that was coming from the garage was the empty fermenter I still needed to clean after bottling.... then I saw the broken glass on the floor.

RIP one bottle of Altbier. Think I might be careful with the rest of them.

I noticed my local ALDI will shortly be purveying alcoholic beverages.

Should I be be getting excited and stuff?

Not really.

Unless you like cheap crap.

I noticed my local ALDI will shortly be purveying alcoholic beverages.

Should I be be getting excited and stuff?

Not excited, but please explain "and stuff".

I suffer from bladder leakage and anal leakage and sometimes refer to it as "and stuff"?
Apparently it is quite common for blokes my age and sexual orientation to suffer from bladder leakage if they get overly excited. Piss yourself laughing is apparently true.

Dave70, to address your question, if you are unsure as to whether you are suffering from Aldi stimulated bladder leakage or anal leakage, ask yourself this "are my pants wet?"

Carbon pricing sceptics, put your mind at ease: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-07-02/emer...ipe-out/4105246

Holy crap. That is the most batshit insane thing I have ever seen. Someone just tanked his entire party.

What a *********, most pollies of all persuasions are capable of some of the dumbest things ever possible for humans to engage in, but that one is right up there. And to think people actually voted for him?

What a *********, most pollies of all persuasions are capable of some of the dumbest things ever possible for humans to engage in, but that one is right up there. And to think people actually voted for him?
He was responding to Tony Abbott's claim that Whyalla would be "wiped off the map" by the carbon tax, which is just as ridiculous and doesn't deserve a dignified response. Abbott's been going from town to town for photo oportunities drumming up hysteria and the sad thing is, people are believing it. Case in point is Rowy in the gas v electricity thread.
http://www.whyallanewsonline.com.au/news/l...ap/2609719.aspx

He was responding to Tony Abbott's claim that Whyalla would be "wiped off the map" by the carbon tax, which is just as ridiculous and doesn't deserve a dignified response. Abbott's been going from town to town for photo oportunities drumming up hysteria and the sad thing is, people are believing it. Case in point is Rowy in the gas v electricity thread.
http://www.whyallanewsonline.com.au/news/l...ap/2609719.aspx

Tony Abbott is captured by my words "most pollies of all persuasions", as is my local member Rob Oakshite.

He was responding to Tony Abbott's claim that Whyalla would be "wiped off the map" by the carbon tax, which is just as ridiculous and doesn't deserve a dignified response.
And it certainly didn't get one.

Your broader point is completely correct but this sort behaviour should be entirely unimaginable. I can't think of a single scenario where it might be appropriate for someone to do that at work let alone as an official response to the media by a Parliamentarian on the issue that seems like it is going to determine the outcome of the next election. Perhaps he could get a job at Dracula's.

I suffer from bladder leakage and anal leakage and sometimes refer to it as "and stuff"?
Apparently it is quite common for blokes my age and sexual orientation to suffer from bladder leakage if they get overly excited. Piss yourself laughing is apparently true.

Dave70, to address your question, if you are unsure as to whether you are suffering from Aldi stimulated bladder leakage or anal leakage, ask yourself this "are my pants wet?"

'And stuff' was in reference to me pressing my face against the glass and perhaps doing a little dance. I thought that was obvious.

Onto the more taboo issue of bladder and sphincter leakage as I suspect ALDI don't currently stock adult diapers.
Firstly, like erectile dysfunction, there's no shame in admitting you are a sufferer. But there are precautions one may take in order to delay / prevent the onset of these embarrassing maladies.
As an ardent physical culturalist interested in all things bodily, I suggest you investigate the benefits pelvic floor strengthening. That's right, its not just for women who's vaginas have been ravaged by penis's, speculm's and childbirth.

For the chaps, I suggest looking into 'kegels' and 'reverse kegels' ( make sure you have a empty bowel for that one..).
A systematic progressive program centred around these two simple flexation's every other day will ensure you can carry on with your life without smelling like a homeless wino's sleeping bag and alleviate the need to ad lib your way out of social engagements in order to empty the pebbles from your underwear. As if that wasn't enough incentive, you'll also be able ejaculate semen salvo's like the guns of Navarrone with your newly developed PC muscle awesomeness.

Good luck.

And it certainly didn't get one.

Your broader point is completely correct but this sort behaviour should be entirely unimaginable. I can't think of a single scenario where it might be appropriate for someone to do that at work let alone as an official response to the media by a Parliamentarian on the issue that seems like it is going to determine the outcome of the next election. Perhaps he could get a job at Dracula's.
I agree, but the difference is this: with Emerson he was obviously taking the piss, yet when Mr Abbott uses hyperbole people get excited, jump on board and start frothing at the mouth with him. It's obscene.

All true.

Unfortunately I had to do my best explain this wilful stupidity demonstrated by the majority of Australian to a friend in Holland last night because she saw the singing and dancing above on free-to-air media and wanted to know wtf?

I suspect ALDI don't currently stock adult diapers.
SANA brand incontinence pads.

Perhaps we can all pick some up while grabbing boxes of cola bottles?

SWMBO suggests it's a great idea to get the kids a couple of Nerf Tommy guns, then says we should DISCOURAGE them from shooting each other.
How does that work? :blink:

SWMBO suggests it's a great idea to get the kids a couple of Nerf Tommy guns, then says we should DISCOURAGE them from shooting each other.

Get them to team up and shoot SWMBO, she can't really complain about them learning to work together.

Nerf guns are the best. Who would have thought it would be so much fun shooting your kids repeatedly in the back....

Be warned though. It will develop into an arms race and your house will be filled with larger and larger guns.

Cheers
Dave

Back