No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I smashed my thumb in the car door 10 weeks ago and the nail is still trying to grow back. Did you pop it with a hot pin? Ohhhhh the relief, man.

I went for a drive today to find some LC Single Batch and the first retailer had not yet received the delivery. On the way home I was nearly cleaned up three times, I shit you not. All three of these **** wits pulled straight in front of me, missed them my a metre or two...three times....

And to top it off I grabbed a ginger chops mad Brewers to try. I wanted to stab out my eyes with the shards of the broken bottle.

Brewing an ESB should calm me down.

Pored myself A large proper Alc ginger, watch godfather pt 1 remastered, bit of jerky, homemade salted mixed nuts, some 80% cocoa choc, im set for the night.

Watching the'coppola restoration' version. Playing round with subtitles. Done tech duck has put their own into a 'subtitle' it's Subtitle 8/9.

I'm waiting for the Director's Cut of your post so I can read the subtitles for this sentence.
Lmao. '...dumb tech duck guy...'

It slags off pacino in favour of Redford and all sorts of stuff.

SWMBO put on a boring depressing movie last night, Melancholia.
Luckily I was busy doing other stuff, but I looked over in time to catch a good view of Kirsten Dunst's rack.
Udderly fantastic.

kristen duntz shows off some good mammeries

instead of cleaning the house today i was tearing my hair out today doing my 2006/2007 tax return. ******* things. no idea on how to do it so i did my best. I can't even find out how much tax i was supposed to pay and how much i should get back but damn if i get it back its getting me a braumiester. Or a boat. **** buying a house.

Oh and anyone in WA who wants to avoid a tax agent this is a good example, as this should of been settled 5 years ago and now i have to do it as i should of after the first **** up. I chased them for years to give me the tax quote number so i could jam it up ATO rectum and tear them a new one. Now i can not get hold of this person and it quite possibly cost me $2500 in fines.

instead of cleaning the house today i was tearing my hair out today doing my 2006/2007 tax return. ******* things. no idea on how to do it so i did my best. I can't even find out how much tax i was supposed to pay and how much i should get back but damn if i get it back its getting me a braumiester. Or a boat. **** buying a house.

Oh and anyone in WA who wants to avoid a tax agent this is a good example, as this should of been settled 5 years ago and now i have to do it as i should of after the first **** up. I chased them for years to give me the tax quote number so i could jam it up ATO rectum and tear them a new one. Now i can not get hold of this person and it quite possibly cost me $2500 in fines.

If its just a vanilla tax return, and you don't owe money, then generally they won't fine you.

If you owe them money, the clock starts ticking on interest from the minute you lodge.

I didn't do a tax return for 4 years for a number of reasons. Didn't cost me as they owed me.

You're going to gaol, fish.

Prepare your anus.

they owe me money. i paid a fair chunk of money that year.

That year five years ago when you didn't complete a return?

Your anus.

Prepare it.

you get knocked back by the missus bum? try www.cam4.com....

You new to the internet, fish? Try www.how-to-take-a-bro-knock.com...

Rape-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

The tax man will be rubbing his hands with delight,

Love really hurts without lube,,,,

Edit; spellink

Clutch, that shouldn't be funny. But I can't look at it without laughing.

I have never been more excited to see a movie in my entire life.

nsfw

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't put in a tax return for 5 years and endured annual misery and fear whenever that time of the year came around. Eventually I manned up to a tax accountant and got $4500 back minus their fees. It took her 12 minutes to prepare my 5 returns. I bought an electric bike. Woohoo.

Edit: grammar and punctuation

Back