No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some school teacher fucked up a question on "what does australia day celebrate?" on that who wants to be a millionare show last night.
Captain cook's arrival?
Who's going to get the piss taken out of him at school today?

Another poor ******* on the same show recently didn`t know the origin of Anzac Day.
Wrap him and the school teacher up in barb wire and feed em to the lobsters, sez I.

Are these people ******* joking?
Not the best way of advertising how up to date the product is

firefox_update.JPG

We baby boomers did quite well

Last edited by a moderator:
Bset wrong number text I have ever had:

"Hey Steve, can you start at 11 tomorrow?"

I reply, "Yeah, no problems.."

Will reply again at 10.55 tomorrow, "BTW: Who the **** is Steve? You have the wrong number."

CHRIST! I am hanging for it....

Bset wrong number text I have ever had:

"Hey Steve, can you start at 11 tomorrow?"

I reply, "Yeah, no problems.."

Will reply again at 10.55 tomorrow, "BTW: Who the **** is Steve? You have the wrong number."

CHRIST! I am hanging for it....
Hahaha that's gold! :lol:
Poor Steve...

God I love it when the kids decide they want bacon and eggs for Sunday breakfast. 'oh ok kids, I'll make it for u Yum bacon and egg sangas. Goes ESP well with my 'dusty' feeling this morning.

Awww, was waiting for it.

You were!! Was shaping up to be the best thing I had ever done with my life! <_<

Another time I got a text: "What do you want for dinner?"

I replied: "I don't care but hurry the **** up, I am starving!"

Reply: " you idiot, obviously the wrong number, why would you just not say that?"

I replied: "Sorry, but I am still hungry? Hurry up"

No reply.

No where near as good as this would have been...

Anyway..

You were!! Was shaping up to be the best thing I had ever done with my life! <_<

Reply: " you idiot, obviously the wrong number, why would you just not say that?"

No reply.

Anyway..
You're my hero! :lol:

No reply.

Anyway..

I was reading this when the mrs was talking to me. "What are you laughing at?" she says. She didn't laugh, I guess you had to be there.

I had a bad dream last night. Dreamt I opened a fermentor and there was a cardboard box in there and it was leaking. weird.

Weird phone calls do happen.
In the mid 90's we got a series of phone calls from some old codger who kept asking for "George".
After all the family had repeatedly told him it was a wrong number, I picked up the phone when he called again.

"George?"
Yeah mate.
"How are you?"
Not real good mate.
"What's the matter?"
I got AIDS.
Silence, and the phone clicked off, never to get another call for George.

The family spat out their dinner with laughter.

I had a bad dream last night. Dreamt I opened a fermentor and there was a cardboard box in there and it was leaking. weird.

Make sure you keep the kittens in the airlock away from that box or you might be a quantum brew - both finished fermenting and still fermenting at the same time.

Latest posts

Back