No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whilst boiling up a little dark candy sugar.

By the way, it came out to light because I started to panic whilst ramping up to the 'hard crack' stage, so I'll save it for a strong ale or something and have another go tonight.
Just in case anybody gave a ****.

After a brief discussion concerning the pros and cons of convalescing whilst playing x-box and forgoing a days wages, he's decided to man up and come on in.

I'll buy him off you. Can he turn up to work and not talk to other folk an hour before actually doing something like the other "foreperson" did today to "help" me out on my job today? I'll put 2 cornies filled with my finest on a pallet, on the way back just poke a few holes in the plastic so it can breathe and we'll call it square.

I doubt the pic is from the actual bottlo it happened at. If it is im impressed Northern Territory.
Phew, I'm glad. It's a long drive to NT.
Thanks for saving me the hassle. Wonder where it's at? I really would like another Forbidden Fruit.

Love how easily Internet wisdom is regurgitated.

Ffs, use a disclaimer if you don't know wtf you are on about! Better still, experiment I you dare and then shut up about the stupid crap.

I only get a cold about once every four years and this is the appointed season. Very annoyed. Feel like crap. I'm now going to put Avatar on that new fangled blue raye box thing the nice young man sold me at Dick Smith that makes my 50 inch 1080p Pana rock, crank up the 6.1 and get pissed.

Or maybe LOTR Blu-ray hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

can't decide, oh the uncertainty <_<

should put this in the First World Problems thread

B)

Apparantly it is in Tennant Creek. Nobody stops at Tennant Creek. Shame they don't have the same here in Darwin!
Something is fishy about the story. I don't believe that Tennant Creek has a drive through bottle shop.
3311shg.jpg

Doesn't look like a drive-through does it?

Or perhaps he got some grog from the Shell Threeways Roadhouse, in either case he would have to get out of his motorcar to get grog.
Even the NT News reported that it was a drive-though bottle shop, they should have known better.

I have been inside The Headframe Bottleshop, that stock photo in some of the articles is definitely not from inside this store!

Anyone in SE Melb just feel an earthquake?

fark me earthquake here
edit: beaten by bum, that just freaked the shit outa me, whole house moved!

I'd talk shit about where you live but I don't know a single thing about it.

I'd talk shit about where you live but I don't know a single thing about it.

Yeah suburbs here in the Adelaide region are darned crazy. It seems like every second street brings you into a new suburb. I think Adelaidians just liked naming things. Having said that they are not creative with road names, functional but not creative. Here are a few examples:

Main North Road
Main South Road
South Road
Northeast Road
North Terrace
West Terrace
South Terrace
East Terrace
Northern Expressway
Southern Expressway

I have probably left out quite a few but it is enough to illustrate my point.

Yeah suburbs here in the Adelaide region are darned crazy. It seems like every second street brings you into a new suburb. I think Adelaidians just liked naming things. Having said that they are not creative with road names, functional but not creative. Here are a few examples:

Main North Road
Main South Road
South Road
Northeast Road
North Terrace
West Terrace
South Terrace
East Terrace
Northern Expressway
Southern Expressway

I have probably left out quite a few but it is enough to illustrate my point.
my favourite adelaide road would have to be diagonal road. look on a map it goes diagonal. it is the raddest.

Latest posts

Back