No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I just found and used the first use for it ;)

Literal, figurative, spinnative!

Are you on cockgrease or something?
Lay off the cockgrease, I think you've have had enough.
No more cockgrease for you, you're over the limit.

Your new word is already a product with its own website.
That was fast...

Never enough Beaver Cream.

Always end up blowing dust eventually.

[EDIT: stupid, drunk fingers]

Welcome to the Adelaide Hills this morning

adelaide_hills.jpg

It's the best feeling when you get rid of the last bottle of a shit batch.

I drank most of them as a form of self-punishment for making an inferior product.

Got a Boadicea english ale I'm working through now. I'd only give it a 5.5/10 if I were feeling generous.

I drank most of them as a form of self-punishment for making an inferior product.
:lol:

I've had two batches recently where that would be just too harsh, even for a self-loather like me. I age them to see what happens, but invariably 'what happens' is they go down the sink or to friends I have who seem to have no taste buds and drink purely for effect.

invariably 'what happens' is they go down the sink or to friends I have who seem to have no taste buds and drink purely for effect.
God bless friends like those. I had one reasonably well made example of a beer that was just too ordinary to drink and I still grimace at the thought of drinking it now. Ended up being one of the most popular with my mates. Lost six packs of the stuff. It was awesome. Thanks, bros!

:lol:

I've had two batches recently where that would be just too harsh, even for a self-loather like me. I age them to see what happens, but invariably 'what happens' is they go down the sink or to friends I have who seem to have no taste buds and drink purely for effect.
Yeah I HOPE they improve with age. Mostly they don't.
Not to worry.

Bugger.

Latest batch of AAA has gone down the toot. (sounds of a funeral dirge in the background as it's flushed away).
Had a visitor, who is nameless, but his initials are Aceto Bacter. Not welcome.

Fermenter is in the recycling bin. Couldn't be arsed cleaning and nuking it. 80 batches has seen it do its duty.

Found I have a 30 litre Bunnings waster container, but it is the square shape. Drilled a hole, and have installed a tap. It will have to do for my new fermenter for the time being.
Can't see the yeasties being upset about having to hunt into the corners for their goodies, rather than going around in circles. If a square fermenter is good enough in Yorkshire, it's good enough in Port Macquarie.

Charlie Chaplin, hero of the silent movies but what a magnificent speaking voice, (The Great Dictator, 1940)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back