No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"pg mo thin"

Feck me that is fancy using the seemingly correct spelling! I know the phonetics of it and would not have guessed it is spelt like that. But I figured you as a fancy

Edit: even the pogues didn't spell their album that way

So me an the missus is having a yarn whilst havin a smoke (an I've ad a couple 'o drinks) an she sez about livin on the moon with the man on the moon an his cheese. She says about the mice there that he feeds cheese to. I sez don't be silly, the moon would bloody stink (like VB et al) with all that mouse shit and there'd be no bloody cheese left cause they'd breed like mice and eat it all. Ahh she says that's why it is full of holes. Nah says I, that is why you get a blue moon, cause it is cheese and ratsack. No says she, ratsack is green. Feck her, i think the tart is correct, ratsack might be green.

So me an the missus is having a yarn whilst havin a smoke (an I've ad a couple 'o drinks) an she sez about livin on the moon with the man on the moon an his cheese. She says about the mice there that he feeds cheese to. I sez don't be silly, the moon would bloody stink (like VB et al) with all that mouse shit and there'd be no bloody cheese left cause they'd breed like mice and eat it all. Ahh she says that's why it is full of holes. Nah says I, that is why you get a blue moon, cause it is cheese and ratsack. No says she, ratsack is green. Feck her, i think the tart is correct, ratsack might be green.

Tell her it's Roban, that's blue.

thumbnail.aspx.jpg

Feck me that is fancy using the seemingly correct spelling! I know the phonetics of it and would not have guessed it is spelt like that. But I figured you as a fancy

Edit: even the pogues didn't spell their album that way

Fancy man with his cut and paste from google

Happy days, I'll be building a brand new keggle tomorrow :D

Sitting at work waiting for the odd job to come in sure does suck the big ole' choad today....

On a happier thought the beermasons packs are on their way woohoo :party:

First disc shattered after one pass scoring, second one wore out after half the keg cut. Should have just bought the 10 pack, **stop listening to the advice of bunnings people**

McAfee Labs director of threat intelligence Dave Marcus told AFP.

"Mac has said for a long time that they are not vulnerable to PC malware, which is true; they are vulnerable to Mac malware."

B) B)

Wait, what is it you think that means?

Popped down to Rye for some Scallops this morning, then over to Mornington to grab some abalone, and also shot two nice Snapper while I was there. A good feed of seafood tonight.

A more pleasant evening than last night when I bottled two double batches. What a mission.....

Cant stop watching Yardys avitar. Oh dear,there she goes again.
Daz

Misfortune struck last night. I was thrust a bottle of tooheys Extra Dry and out of politeness, I tried. Didn't really get past a couple of sips. It is disgustingly sweet. I don't think a microgram of hop has even come close to that beer! Putrid. I have never not managed to drink a beer, even if I didn't like it, this was an exception.
I would drink VB or CD over this anyday!!!

Saw mad hoppers hoppy hefe at the 1st Choice, grabbed 2 :) For a change, the checkout chick was really pleased to recommend it.. they are hiring beer geeks!!! noice.

Saw mad hoppers hoppy hefe at the 1st Choice, grabbed 2 :) For a change, the checkout chick was really pleased to recommend it.. they are hiring beer geeks!!! noice.

i was thinking there training is getting better. Still better then someone not knowing anything at all! How did you find it? I found it very citra mad.

Its in the fridge, warmed up a little otw here... wanted to ge tthe keg cutting out of the way before I start off :p

Maybe because I've never tasted Citra before....
I could smell the Motueka as I was pouring it. I can taste it too, but there is a citrusy tangy hop there too, that must be the Citra! Lovely, absolutely lovely.
Snorted some trying to catch a whiff of any phenolics in there but can't smell past the hops. Definitely unfiltered goodness :D

The typical non-banana dominated (Scheneider/kranziskaner) weiss is my preferred wheat, motueka is such a hop though, and this Citra seems to just complement it with truckloads of citrus. Like it a lot.

Back