No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm half cut and watching streetfighter/stunt vids on Youtube:

I'd try this stuff drunk, but the thing is, I'd never turn a wheel in anger while drunk, so I'm stuck here claiming shit on an internet forum.
For those of you the make it to about 2:30, he's actually updating his Facebook status while doing that.
I've got a Kolsch and a recipe that Goomba gave me and I fucked up to pitch tomorrow, plus a lager to bottle and another batch to brew, so tomorrow will be a busy one.

Last edited by a moderator:
1x 98 stanton kileen killen shz durif
1x 2002 brown bros celkar door durif
1 x 2003 jones shz

Lots of 10yr fine muscut from rutherglen.

A nice davidoff stogie and of course some homebrews. Bbq quick sweets, family. Fkn nice

Second brew back after life getting in the way of brewing for a few months.

Making beer is where it is at. Great day.

Everything available at mac is malware
Ironically, MS Word and Java currently present the biggest security threats to Mac. If you're worried about security (or stability) you'd be kinda dumb to ignore Apple.

But it is best to be platform agnostic as best you can. They all do something well. Just work out what it is you want to do and let everyone else do their thing.

bwahhahaha. I was talking about the other mac,cas. lol

PS: congrats on brewing again :)

How does JB waterweld work for those that use it in their brew vessels?

I'm thinking of securing the sight gauge elbow install on my HLT with that since the silicone washer stuff is proving a bit hopeless atm.

Woah, I just heard Jim Marshall died on the 5th April!
RIP to a rock legend.

1x 98 stanton kileen killen shz durif
1x 2002 brown bros celkar door durif
1 x 2003 jones shz

Lots of 10yr fine muscut from rutherglen.

A nice davidoff stogie and of course some homebrews. Bbq quick sweets, family. Fkn nice
**** me that sounds brilliant!
Who needs choccy eggs when you have vintage wine!

bwahhahaha. I was talking about the other mac,cas. lol
Even though it has been explained, I still have no idea what you are talking about. Let's pretend this never happened.

PS: congrats on brewing again :)
Cheers. Happy days!

Woah, I just heard Jim Marshall died on the 5th April!
RIP to a rock legend.
Yeah. Never been 100% stoked on owning his gear for myself but his influence on the music I love is probably greater than any 10 artists I could could care to name. RIP.

Yeah. Never been 100% stoked on owning his gear for myself but his influence on the music I love is probably greater than any 10 artists I could could care to name. RIP.

marshall1.JPG

So glad I bought this beast years ago. It needs a service, and isn't exactly very versatile compared with an Ampeg combo I have, but the power & tone it puts out is mindblowing.

Second brew back after life getting in the way of brewing for a few months.

Making beer is where it is at. Great day.

Good work, bum. Not being able to brew, for what ever reason, truly sucks the ****. :super:

Practicalfool, havent used the waterweld but did use the normal jb weld on some bits and eventually failed. I think the failure may have been due to differences in the coeffecient of thermal expansion as was either al to ss , or copper to ss.
Cheers
sean

Aha. That shouldn't be a worry, adding a SS 90 degree nipple to the kegLT. At least your's didn't fail straight away, gives me hope :) I'd rather avoid getting a socket welded just for this. Thnx mate.

Nice day at the beach. Even got my titties out.
Some thoughtless **** left a smashed corona bottle in the sand, had to nearly rip my little girl's arm off to stop her from treading on it... :angry:

its a low act hey jyo!

on sunday night some toad smashed a long neck on the busso jetty and left it there! right in the middle of the jetty too

Yeah, mate. I mean, on a ******* beach...where thousands of kids play every week.

Careful, I may start ranting about those youngins doin wheelies in their cars with their shorts hanging below their arses. I don't care if you wear boxers, dude. Just don't show me unless I specifically request it ;)

Yeah, mate. I mean, on a ******* beach...where thousands of kids play every week.

Careful, I may start ranting about those youngins doin wheelies in their cars with their shorts hanging below their arses. I don't care if you wear boxers, dude. Just don't show me unless I specifically request it ;)

that sucks too as it is hidden under the sand but on the jetty there is very little to miss it by!

You telling me not to do burnouts anymore :(

Hmmph! Turns out I really like artichoke. You'd think you'd know one way or the other by your mid-30s, wouldn't you?

Back