No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody here has said anything about Kony 2012.

Facebook-Like-Button-big.jpg

Here's the video for those who haven't seen it...

Last edited by a moderator:
Load of shit. Bloke isn't even in Uganda any more. The dudes running the "charity" admit to only putting 31% of the funds raised into any sort of programs helping these "kids". The "kids" they are talking about now are all well and truly adults. Complete and utter scam.

Load of shit. Bloke isn't even in Uganda any more. The dudes running the "charity" admit to only putting 31% of the funds raised into any sort of programs helping these "kids". The "kids" they are talking about now are all well and truly adults. Complete and utter scam.
cant let the truth get in the way of a good story though now can we bum?

1L Glenmorangie original from 1st Choice for $65. Nice.
The problem is it's 5ml too tall to fit in my liquor cabinet.
I could raise the beer glass shelf up a notch, but then it would be harder to get the 1L stein out.
In the meantime I'll just have to enjoy a few till I can fit it in the decanter.

You only have one shelf for beer glasses?

How does me getting incorrect information from a "supervisor" and passing it to a customer become my fault?
One drawback with the public sector I'm guessing.

What if the residents of Skull Island built a smaller door in the gate?

king_kong_gate.jpg

kongfoiler.JPG

My mum gave me a tube of Melaleuca Toothpaste. I could swear there is gasoline in it.

Anybody ever try this?

I could be wrong, but hasnt Mitcho89 posted stuff about distilling before and been told he cant... some real 'high grav roggenbier wort' people around here.

Grain all ready to crack. First brew of the year. Boadiccea IPA.
Got this hop last year and still haven't used it, so it's time to bite the bullet and go hard...

My mum gave me a tube of Melaleuca Toothpaste. I could swear there is gasoline in it.

Anybody ever try this?

Maby they use a solvent to extract the tea tree oil these days?
I've heard it makes a fine antibacterial and dandruff treatment also. So if you get sick of the taste you can always rub it into your scalp.

That advice works for most things.

Well it's good that the cyclone warning has been cancelled for Darwin - don't have to rush to drink all the beer in case the power goes out. Hopefully the generator still works!

Back