No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I've found my drink of choice for when I inevitably become a hobo.

Guandong rice wine - smells like vodka, tastes like underpants and mothballs, 29% alcohol and $2.99 a bottle from the local chineeeee shop. :icon_vomit:

Some people are *****.

Unfortunately some of them are my relatives (not all ***** are my relatives and not all my relatives are *****)

That women's league, while quite sexy is a little odd. If gridiron is so hardcore that men need to wear complete body armour, why is it OK for fit, sexy slim chicks to just cope with helmets and bikinis?

Lightweight bodies with the lasses compared to 150kg+ monsters in the NFL mate.

My mates who have foxtel reckon its highly competitive too!

So really fat people are less resistant to impact than really skinny, light people?

I would have assumed some rule of proportionality but I'm slightly drunk, trying to blot out certain, familiar people's voices from my head with death industrial records and loads of tasty but quite green beer so my understanding of US football science might be off kilter.

What happens if skinny bikini clad chick punches 350 pound muscle dude when he's not wearing his breast plate?

Well I guess the girls still have a fair bit of padding, just not many clothes! Tough gig for the referees in any case!!! :icon_cheers:

What if the residents of Skull Island built a smaller door in the gate?

I forgot to mention this was from the original movie King Kong
post-21957-1331656661_thumb.jpg

post-21957-1331656772_thumb.jpg

Got my head shaved for charity this arvo. Man this feels weird!

Got my head shaved for charity this arvo. Man this feels weird!
You'll get used to it. Low maintainance is the only way to go.

Learnt an important lesson about working in rural Tasmania today. Never, ever leave your rain coat at home. Especially when you're an electrician.

You'll get used to it. Low maintainance is the only way to go.

Learnt an important lesson about working in rural Tasmania today. Never, ever leave your rain coat at home. Especially when you're an electrician.
There's things you don't think about that become very different...but yes, i like the idea of it.

Dare I ask about the latter!? :(

There's things you don't think about that become very different...but yes, i like the idea of it.

Dare I ask about the latter!? :(

Its difficult to fit of a (dead) switchboard when the rains blowing into it and you're getting drenched is all. No pain on my behalf but the supply authority guy got a tingle when testing. Got a bit used to the great weather we've had down here since arriving before xmas.

Its difficult to fit of a (dead) switchboard when the rains blowing into it and you're getting drenched is all. No pain on my behalf but the supply authority guy got a tingle when testing. Got a bit used to the great weather we've had down here since arriving before xmas.
Been a great summer so far but winter is almost here.

You have to get used to the 4 seasons in 1 hour along the north coast of Tas.

Cheers
Chris

Been a great summer so far but winter is almost here.

You have to get used to the 4 seasons in 1 hour along the north coast of Tas.

Cheers
Chris
Yeah, but thats why I love the place. I've been sweating my ass off on the central plateau in September, freezing my ass of on the east coast in March, and the very first time I came down here about 7 years ago I spent a lovely 25 degree ish day racing around the tamar valley in a brand new peugeot, until it hailed for about 15 minutes then was shit cold for an hour and then warm again. Not everyones cup of tea I spose, but I like it. Weather in SE QLD can be harsh but is predictable. Also here I can drive for 1hr, walk for a few more and be 1200m above sea level.

edit: Was going to attach choice photo of me dominating mountain but photos are all too big to attach.

Yeah, but thats why I love the place. I've been sweating my ass off on the central plateau in September, freezing my ass of on the east coast in March, and the very first time I came down here about 7 years ago I spent a lovely 25 degree ish day racing around the tamar valley in a brand new peugeot, until it hailed for about 15 minutes then was shit cold for an hour and then warm again. Not everyones cup of tea I spose, but I like it. Weather in SE QLD can be harsh but is predictable. Also here I can drive for 1hr, walk for a few more and be 1200m above sea level.

edit: Was going to attach choice photo of me dominating mountain but photos are all too big to attach.

We love the joint. Doing a couple of weeks in early April from Bruny island to Wineglass bay then onto Cradle Mt. Though with a 15 month old 15kg lump of child in the backpack, I doubt we'll be doing the summit again. You can jam the 'seasons' up here in your arse. Hot / wet / humid / wet / cold.

And you barely see anyone with six fingers and two heads anymore. Yep, its come a long way.

We love the joint. Doing a couple of weeks in early April from Bruny island to Wineglass bay then onto Cradle Mt. Though with a 15 month old 15kg lump of child in the backpack, I doubt we'll be doing the summit again. You can jam the 'seasons' up here in your arse. Hot / wet / humid / wet / cold.

And you barely see anyone with six fingers and two heads anymore. Yep, its come a long way.
15 month 15 kg baby and you are saying we have some strange ones. Jesus, 15kg at 15 months... Its great to be male!!

Our 2 yr old had her birthday and was very excited with the birthday cake... me not so excited when it was spewed down my front
Cheers
Chris

Though with a 15 month old 15kg lump of child in the backpack

That's a pretty umm, healthy child :lol:

My 2yo weighs as much as my 4yo, guess which ones the eater. My 2yo also wears clothes my 4yo only grew out of 6 months ago :blink:

15 month old 15kg lump of child in the backpack,
I shit that much most mornings. Birth can't be that hard. If you're heading through Launceston and want to grab a beer let me know.

I shit that much most mornings. Birth can't be that hard. If you're heading through Launceston and want to grab a beer let me know.

Shall do. I know there's a micro up that way to somewhere.

Actually, the boy's 13kg, not 15kg. That was a typo. Guess thats drinkin and typing for ya. But he's a unit who would eat like a Labrador if you let him.
Watching a baby trying to cram a whole banana in it's gob is funny.

:lol: Dave mate, you ain't seen shit till you seen my one spot a banana. I'm talking full ******* screams pointing to the fruit bowl, "NNNNAAANNNNNAAAAA". Break of half a one and by the time you've put it down he's behind you screaming for more NNNNAAANNNNA. Kid'll eat the **** out of 1kg box of strawberries to in no time. I'll miss it when he eventually grow out of it and starts sooking cause he has to eat dinner. I hate the inevitable

Back