No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fucken SWMBO!

Too hung over to get home on public transport, apparently. Party was in Footsfuckencray. I didn't go because Footsfuckencray is too far to be bothered. Now I have to go to Footsfuckencray anyway. And there's not even a drink in it for me! This is some bullshit.

Fucken SWMBO!

Too hung over to get home on public transport, apparently. Party was in Footsfuckencray. I didn't go because Footsfuckencray is too far to be bothered. Now I have to go to Footsfuckencray anyway. And there's not even a drink in it for me! This is some bullshit.

when you pick her up drop in to grain and grape as punishment for all the driving you had to do

I thought about it but realised I don't need anything.

Plus cleaning spew out of the car is something I'd rather avoid so I wanted to keep the trip as short as possible. Speaking of which, did the round trip from Frankston in under 2 hours. Thought it would have taken longer, to be honest.

The word 'coquettish' springs to mind. Well, for some of them.

Nothing but the best in clever wordplay 'round here, mate.

something something pork spin, I'd imagine.

Poor old mr spin is going to wonder why he just lost two thirds of his traffic :unsure:

How long do you think you can hold back Cocko? :D

Had one of those really great brew days today, christened my newly built brew stand and ball valve for the urn, hit all targets and had feet up, tidied away before 1pm.

something something pork spin, I'd imagine.

I Didin't.

Poor old mr spin is going to wonder why he just lost two thirds of his traffic :unsure:

How long do you think you can hold back Cocko? :D

2 thirds? of what - I am confusion?

It has be stated it is now not allowed to post such post, I am not one to run outside the 'rules'!

I have no words for the stupidity of some people that I am legally related to. Fortunately, I am not related by blood or genetics but **** me!

Some people are numbskulls and one of them brought me up.

I'm a little bit flummoxed but I'll be right as rain tomorrow.

Sounds like this has been going on longer than necessary (not that "necessary" is probably the right word).

It has be stated it is now not allowed to post such post, I am not one to run outside the 'rules'!
You know the announcement is pretty much exactly the same as what it says in the posting guidelines, you naughty boy!

Back