No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had a gangrenous big toe and the overnight prospect of amputation, would you still be ******* smoking?

**** me.

Say what you will from your armchair perspective but these ***** do the hard yards in the underground and they are really, super, ******* underground cool to watch live:

http://youtu.be/WeIZYoZRCCA

Atually, I might be in the wrong thread -I'll post it over there also...

Went to school with their original singer.

In less ber-pathetic name dropping news, I cannot believe they still exist.

I'm assuming the "uber" reference is to your good self (but either way who cares), re: name dropping. But yes, they still exist and are ******* awesome and great fun live. I've played with them in three bands over the last 15 years - that obviously includes with Adam (drop the name-drop-bomb Bum, no one here cares I suspect) and am happy to say watching them rock out now warms the crusty old cockles of my crusty old heart...

...I refer to my earlier arm-chair post, they are ******* great fun live, no more, no less.

The awesome thing about the underground is that we all play shows and it doesn't matter who thinks we exist and who doesn't...just like CUB drinkers walking past the tap that says "Little Creatures" or "Mountain Goat"...it's not better or worse, it's just different and some of us thrive on that. :beerbang:

I'm assuming the "uber" reference is to your good self
Absolutely. Didn't even consider the alternative.

Yeah, went to Cranny High with Hutch. The "can't believe" thing is more time based than anything else.

Didn't know you played. Any bands I may have heard of? PM is cool (as long as you don't mind if I haven't heard, of course).

Short answer is no. Given you were kind enough to ask I sent you a waffley PM...

...next topic.

Damnation! As soon as I saw you'd posted I decided I was going to respond "Too much waffle".

Now what am I supposed to do?!

Respond with the scathing observation that my axiology has no respectable ontology on which it can base itself?! That will cut me to the core at this point of my thesis; I have no comeback... it is my kryptonite if you will...

My girls got hold of my brew pots and decided to get cool... my youngest in the 15l and the eldest in the 20L

423201_10151371229955436_677065435_23385533_789127147_n.jpg

421239_10151371230165436_677065435_23385535_1667605908_n.jpg

420960_10151371230620436_677065435_23385540_1292364305_n.jpg

417008_10151371230960436_677065435_23385542_42886395_n.jpg

i reckon. i think one of them was drinking it too...

1L Glenmorangie original from 1st Choice for $65. Nice.
The problem is it's 5ml too tall to fit in my liquor cabinet.
I could raise the beer glass shelf up a notch, but then it would be harder to get the 1L stein out.
In the meantime I'll just have to enjoy a few till I can fit it in the decanter.

looks like you got 120% efficiency in those tot pots.

My oldest son met me for lunch. I hadn't yet eaten my fries.

He asked, " are you going to eat those?"

I said," I can't decide".

He then asked," what kind are they?"

I said, "waffle".

My girls got hold of my brew pots and decided to get cool... my youngest in the 15l and the eldest in the 20L

Just need to add some sliced carrot, celery, potato and parsnip, some salt and pepper to taste . . .

Just need to add some sliced carrot, celery, potato and parsnip, some salt and pepper to taste . . .

WAS thinking what hops to use with them... and if i need some speciallity grains too...

WAS thinking what hops to use with them... and if i need some speciallity grains too...
Depends... If brewing a pale ale, don't think you'd need any more speciality grain. Already a hint of Carared in there... lol

If brewing a golden ale, just boil longer.

Latest posts

Back