No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read a bunch of speedie posts on that other forum and holy shit that was entertaining. Can we unban him, but have him restricted to his own special little sub-forum called "ask speedie" or "speedie's cage" or something along those lines?

Meh...that shit gets fucken old, fast. Like poking the the neighbors German Shepard through the fence with a piece of bamboo.
Not that I'd know.
Anyway I was a kid.
Probably wouldn't do it now.

I was wondering where siloted had gone?

I was wondering where siloted had gone?

He was put on a 10 [or so] week ban after a trolling [but very amusing] thread, about cooking a quail from memory, but was never given back access, he sort of did it deliberately to end on a round number... must have a.d.d. or something.....

I am sure he is still around in some form or another ;)

Time to do IP checks then, mods.

MY PERLICKS ARRIVED!!! Is it normal to want to wear my wife's wedding dress and dance like a dancer?

This is so me right now- go to 2:15, or watch the whole thing

got pic of you in the wedding dress the perlicks

pics of wife not loading either.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine it'd be pretty easy to get him to post here - just say you don't want him to.

I just read a bunch of speedie posts on that other forum and holy shit that was entertaining. Can we unban him, but have him restricted to his own special little sub-forum called "ask speedie" or "speedie's cage" or something along those lines?

Is laughing at people with disabilities amusing?

Lucky you never saw Steady Eddie, manticle. Imagine the tut-tutting!

Different kettle.

No tut tutting from me - just like to see people think ocassionally rather than be arseholes because they can.

You want the same thing too, I believe (people to think that is).

I could be wrong. My guts feel a bit funny.

Sorry. I thought you were joking. Speedie wasn't retarded. He was just an arsehole who'd just discovered the internet.

He was a dyslexic who couldn't write or comprehend the written word and as such was fodder for internet people to ridicule, easily, spitefully and without thinking. He probably should have been smart enough to avoid internet forums.

By the way - I know you actually tried to engage with him with some thoughtfullness rather than just jump on the mob driven, shit slinging bandwagon and were eternally frustrated but I think what people forget with dyslexics is that both writing (spelling etc) AND reading/comprehending are difficult. Add to that old crusty, set in my ways brewer (and we all know plenty of them) and you have speedie.

I strongly suspect that he was a self-diagnosed dyslexic. If he was less angry and less, um, close to the fridge...his ability to communicate increased.

Given that it is entirely likely I am wrong about that, I don't think that is what people actually took issue with - that's just how most of the slagging manifested. There's more than a handful of members who communicate at a similar level as speedie and they never get slagged for it. But enough speedie dissection from me - I have beer in the fridge for once!

He must get distracted by pails everytime he thinks of coming back. Bribie, i.e.

Would you put Bunny Hops in for flavor or aroma?

This is the crap that keeps me up at night.

Latest posts

Back