No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
▲ sandy vagina this one...
You quite possibly misunderstand my post.

Or your own, perhaps. The depths of your lack of understanding is hard for me to grasp sometimes.

(You may now re-use that post if you wish)

Looks like a neat unit that one malted. i think it comes down to how much you want to part with it. Doesn't help your question though. Also you might want to photoshop the HLT or angle the photo a bit better it looks a bit untidy ;)

Oh yeah. Because I totally work in traffic management. Thank god you're here to remind me or else I might think my actual circumstances are my actual circumstances. Couldn't have that.

The last 12 months has saw me not be able to store a beer for longer than a few weeks before consuming. This was caused by in laws last Christmas who drained me down from 8 kegs full, to three, In the space of a week (ok, I played a small part in that also). About 6 months ago I started making slightly bigger batches and bottling off a few to store. Damn, I really did forget how time does wonders to a lot of beers. Now I'm hanging to hook in to a stout I have that's been in the keg for 3 months [(maybe longer) and one of the few beers I've been able to build up on]. Not sure I can hold off till winter TBH

Oh yeah. Because I totally work in traffic management. Thank god you're here to remind me or else I might think my actual circumstances are my actual circumstances. Couldn't have that.

stop_bum.jpg

Most difficult sport ?

Homebrew forum surfing.

If you can survice any time without being flamed, you're a champion.
A little advice will suffice to help you survice
Spelling things right will help. ;) :)
Best if you stay in the minor leagues (reserves, D Grade, [insert lower level of chosen sport here]) for now I think.

GTFO, I just loaded a truck going to Tas, upon openeing the sides I was confronted with a full pallet of mixed beer cartons. Leffe, Fullers, Weihenstephaner, Erdinger. I was very carful to load him with such fragile freight.

GTFO, I just loaded a truck going to Tas, upon openeing the sides I was confronted with a full pallet of mixed beer cartons. Leffe, Fullers, Weihenstephaner, Erdinger. I was very carful to load him with such fragile freight.
Mmmmm, Leffe

A little advice will suffice to help you survice
Spelling things right will help. ;) :)
Best if you stay in the minor leagues (reserves, D Grade, [insert lower level of chosen sport here]) for now I think.

Ouch, that hurt. And here I was thinking you were a nice man.
Think I'll stick to beating mrs warra at scrabble. At least I can survive that one.

So, I'm reading a description of a beer in an email from an alcoholic beverage retailer. It describes one of the flavours of a beer as being "metallic hops".

Uh...what? Never heard that one before and while I have tasted metallic beers on many occasions I have never once considered that it was hop-based (and therefore probably intentional).

What say you, brewers?

So, I'm reading a description of a beer in an email from an alcoholic beverage retailer. It describes one of the flavours of a beer as being "metallic hops".

Uh...what? Never heard that one before and while I have tasted metallic beers on many occasions I have never once considered that it was hop-based (and therefore probably intentional).

What say you, brewers?
Hmm metalic hop. The beer if rock stars sponsored by metalica. wTF!!!! wgat shit beer review bum. Coughit up o can flame it

Back