No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know a good place on the south island, NZ to buy hops?
Going there in a few weeks, quakechurch landing and departing and wherever we feel like in between :) wouldn't mind luggin home the leftover luggage allowance in hop flowers :)

Screw that, I want to see the look on his face when someone snaps on a rubber glove.

Apologies for me fanning the coopers thread yesterday.

That was for you mods. You deleted the one genuine complaint I have with coopers the day before that and did diddly squat about the rambling mad rant I delivered yesterday. Bravo.

PS: today is no sarcasm day

I just bought a kilo of mini chicken drumsticks.
My google search for the mini chicken breed has proved fruitless.
Do you think they're hacking the legs off hapless bantams and flogging them as chicken?

I just bought a kilo of mini chicken drumsticks.
My google search for the mini chicken breed has proved fruitless.
Do you think they're hacking the legs off hapless bantams and flogging them as chicken?
Minature wheelchairs, dave.

Minature wheelchairs, dave.

Oh dear.
They really are natures punching bag, aren't they..

chickensonwheels.jpg

And so the internet becomes obsessed with television commercials for the day...

Say nothing of the Superbowl. :angry: Recording now. Not that i really give a shit about the adverts. I think over the past 3 or 4 years, i've un-intentially found out the result before being able to watch the game. Usually be family calling and saying something in the first sentence like, "Geez those cardinals were unlucky", or "did you see that catch by the Giants to win?" I really shouldn't be on the interwebs today. But that's just unreasonable.

In other news... got 8 full kegs (well 85% or greater i'd say) and wanting to brew a few cubes to put away. Just can't decide what i want. Too many beers to chose from. It's getting to the point i may have to start doing single batches... the humanity!

In other news... got 8 full kegs (well 85% or greater i'd say) and wanting to brew a few cubes to put away. Just can't decide what i want. Too many beers to chose from. It's getting to the point i may have to start doing single batches... the humanity!

mods, please delete the above post... this is NOT the brewing section... take it elsewhere son... :unsure:

I've thought of getting a Superbowl for the kitchen bench, but mrs warra and I just can't eat all the fruit we'd need to fit in there. There's only the two of us at home now the kids are married and gone.

Oh, Superbowl is some sort of football? You mean the game for boofheaded gymmed up junkies beating up on each other to hang on to some inflated bladder? No thanks.

I've thought of getting a Superbowl for the kitchen bench, but mrs warra and I just can't eat all the fruit we'd need to fit in there. There's only the two of us at home now the kids are married and gone.

Oh, Superbowl is some sort of football? You mean the game for boofheaded gymmed up junkies beating up on each other to hang on to some inflated bladder? No thanks.

Don't forget the players are only able to do one task. One team for attack, one team for defence, kickers who come on just for kicking and nothing else, they all have strapped on more padding than Oprah's butt has, they wear helmets that are almost full face and their mouth guards are secured to their helmets so that they don't swallow them. Oh and their undies have no rear section - easier to sniff each other?

Stick em in a League or Union game and see how much they'd shit their pants!

Have you ever watched the game? These dudes hit way harder than either code of rugby.

That fact is pretty much the source of every flaw in the game, of course, so I'm not saying it is any better because of it.

Back