No Topic Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting shitfaced tonight. Starting three hours ago

Oh I will most likely be on wii Mario kart so if anyone want to go at it PM me and we can race

I am getting shitfaced tonight. Starting three hours ago

Oh I will most likely be on wii Mario kart so if anyone want to go at it PM me and we can race

Just coz? OR celebration?

BTW: I will be getting shitfaced too but only because its night time....

Yeah just cause, and it's night time :lol:

:lol:

So I tried to jump on chat just now and it keeps telling me username already in use, and then eventually disconnects wtf? I just wanted to talk some drunk shit with complete strangers

:lol:

So I tried to jump on chat just now and it keeps telling me username already in use, and then eventually disconnects wtf? I just wanted to talk some drunk shit with complete strangers
To quote the chat log:

* qwebirc31 is now known as penwise

I'm such a dibber-dobber

if you read my emails and txts to and from her you'd think we were an old bickering couple.

I think my missus doesnt get jealous though because she knows I'm too lazy to come up with an alibi and therefore couldnt be fucked with trying to keep two relationships going.
I dont need an alibi, im too poor to afford a mistress lol

Ha ha, not sure penwise lookd like a good nick now that I think if it...

No offense intended, I just failed to note the sarcasm in your initial post.

That's the problem with text only communication, it's missing the subtle clues we inherently know when talking either face-to-face or via phone.

Hope it all turns out for the best.

And as Bum already pointed out, YMMV is "Your Mileage May Vary", or possibly "Yellow Monkeys Mating Vultures".

its okay she saw the letter and said looks like someone at woks hates you.

Its fine she is on maternity leave and will see her boss tuesday and lay a harassment claim. As the rumour has come from her area of work and i have a name of her has told me about the rumour but not who started it.

I told my boss that i no longer want my payslip handed to me but emailed to me as i have been getting hate mail. I want to protect my family and my own privacy. As i see that is the only way they could of gotten hold of our address.

its okay she saw the letter and said looks like someone at woks hates you.

Its fine she is on maternity leave and will see her boss tuesday and lay a harassment claim. As the rumour has come from her area of work and i have a name of her has told me about the rumour but not who started it.

I told my boss that i no longer want my payslip handed to me but emailed to me as i have been getting hate mail. I want to protect my family and my own privacy. As i see that is the only way they could of gotten hold of our address.

Start collecting evidence NOW that you are innocent. It only takes 1 miniscule shred of evidence to prove you're guilty and a mountain of evidence to prove you're innocent. Someone has a beef against you and while you're wife believes you, you don't want that affecting her pregnancy. Nor your working relationships.
"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles" - Sun Tzu

Start collecting evidence NOW that you are innocent. It only takes 1 miniscule shred of evidence to prove you're guilty and a mountain of evidence to prove you're innocent. Someone has a beef against you and while you're wife believes you, you don't want that affecting her pregnancy. Nor your working relationships.
"It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles" - Sun Tzu

cheers tavas. I still got the envelope and i think it at work might be asked to check her work computer for the letter.

yeap evidence will be collected and will wait till i get a definite answer

Sucks, I've been working my ass of all day doing house work, which turns out to be not so ******* hard after all <_< now I'm half cut and things seem to be looking up. Got the house to myself tomorrow so I might have a pull and brew some beer, then have another pull if time permits. **** fap feb

Sucks, I've been working my ass of all day doing house work, which turns out to be not so ******* hard after all <_< now I'm half cut and things seem to be looking up. Got the house to myself tomorrow so I might have a pull and brew some beer, then have another pull if time permits. **** fap feb
Shoulda gone harder on both counts last night. Ah, hung-over and chafed.

Only got through one brew today.
Saw my neighbour and his wife trying to move a tonne of 150mm river rock by spade and bucket so I took my shovel and barrow over to help them.
The misses has more schoolwork tomorrow so I'll brew the Kolsch then.
I've decided that brewing to hip hop is more relaxing than brewing to hardcore or dubstep. It's also more gangsta.

Dude put's an apo'strophe in front of every 's he type's. Give's me the s'hit's.

Back